Chapter 8

Less than three weeks for this update, be very proud!!!

Readingdisneyfangirl/QueenOfEnder/Fai_Snowflake/TheNightsOfHell/Fave101: Thanks guys, it means a lot! ^~^

TheManWhoWouldBeKing: Lol, asking her was a one time thing and believe me, it won't happen again.

Anonymus The Nobody: And thus, she has a name!! Cool name btw, very unique! :)

kitty cat/Litji: Thanks, it means a lot :)

poposee: Thanks for the feedback, I'll try and look out for those pesky typos. I do have a danny phantom series that I'll work on once this story is over (it probably won't be near as gory as this one though, sorry) Sad news though, I will be making Jack a nightmare prince. I do agree with you on the fact that a lot of the stories that try to do that, do not do very well on it. I feel however, that the way I have this story planned and what I'm going to do with Jack in future chapters will change the way people normally look at him as a nightmare prince. I hope that settles some of your fears >~<
__________

"Bunny!" Bunnymund couldn't believe what he was seeing. After coming up with a rough plan of action, Bunny, North, Tooth, Sandy, and Jamie left to go get Jack. In order to get into the catacombs, they had to blow up the ground to make an opening. They were prepared for an all out war. The fortress was full of nightmares, but none of them attacked. Something was up, that was certain. In fact, one of them led Bunny to Jack while the others searched for Pitch. Bunny had opened the door, prepared for the worst.

Pitch was sitting on top of a shirtless, panting Jack who, was also crying. Bunny called out to him, and he could tell that Jack was happy to see him. Jack wouldn't look at Bunny though. He would keep his head down, looking at the ground, his eyes half closed. Perhaps he was embarrassed for being caught in such a state? Bunny knew he would be too if their places where reversed. He couldn't help but growl at Pitch, who was grinning ear to ear.

"Hello Bunny. Are you looking for Jack? Well, as you can see we're a bit busy. What about you Jack, what can you see?" Jack frowned.

"What can I see? Nothing thanks to you! Jack was fed up: fed up with being weak, fed up with Pitch, and fed up with being Blind! He rolled onto his side, knocking Pitch off of him and stood up. He took a moment to calm down.

"Um... Bunny... Could you get my hoodie?" Bunny used his egg bombs to distract Pitch while he grabbed Jack's hoodie and Jack himself. He grabbed Jack's hand as they ran to the exit. Bunny was worried because Jack kept tripping and running into things.

"You alright Frostbite?" Jack didn't know what to say. Of course he could tell he was running into things and tripping, but he was doing the best he could with what he had. Jack didn't want Bunny or any of the other guardians to know that he was blind. He didn't want them to know how weak he was for not being able to protect himself and for him not being able to see. Jack knew it was irrational, but he couldn't help it.

"I haven't ran in three weeks, of course I'm having trouble." He lied. Bunny was skeptical, but he didn't push it.

"Okay mate." Bunny was more worried about the black marks he was on Jack's body earlier. They were small and only on his hands and wrists, they were very troubling. The two met up with the others that were waiting for them in the sleigh.

"Pitch isn't far behind us mates, we've got to go." North nodded and grabbed the reins. Bunny helped Jack into the back of the sleigh. Jack could sense another person on the sleigh that wasn't a spirit. He couldn't see, but he was almost positive it was Jamie. Who else could it be?