Oh no

We arrive at the 'old, but new' house. When I get out of the truck I take a deep breath and groan
"it still smells like cow shit and weed here." I mutter while looking at my mom, she just sighs; thats all she ever seems to do nowadays.
"Things will be different now" those words she said to me keep replaying in my head like a broken record.

It's the middle of summer, kids running rampant and screaming. As kids do.

       I take another deep breath, and South Park air fills my lungs, I immediately feel like throwing up.
I shuffled off to go open the back of the truck and unpack my things, just as I put my hands on the latch of the door I heard a voice come from behind me, "Holy shit" I wanted to recognize it but I just couldn't, "he's back!" I freeze in my tracks. Who is that? I hesitate to turn around, maybe if I don't respond they won't think it's actually me, its a stupid thought but it might just work; no, the people here are idiotic but not that dumb, right?

     I held my breath and bit the bullet, i turned around and there he was, just some random fucking middle schooler talking to his friends; I guess one of them just got back from summer camp, fucking stupid.
I did feel a rush of relief come over me however, I don't feel like interacting with some old buddies just yet, definitely don't have the mental for that at the moment. I continue to open the truck and gather my things, just keeping myself distracted.
School starts in two weeks, so i have 14 days to prepare myself for the psychological torture I'm about to face.