The kiss~😘

(Bakugo POV)
I was un packing and waiting for my roommate and all of the sudden I hear "Bakugo?" I turn around to see Y/N "AGHH" she shouted "uhhhhhhh I guess we're roommates......." I said blushing a bit "uhh-" she said before she fainted I think she fanted of shock a loud thud and Pikachu looking dude (Kiminari) and Tape man (Sero) "dude is she ok!?" Pikachu shouted "yea she just fainted cause were roommates...."

(I know it's illegal 😏 imma bad bitch!)

"Oh I hope she's ok" Sero said while They both walked away. I picked up Y/N and place her on her bed and I unpacked for her and after a hour I was in the room and I see Y/N waking up she got up and tripped over her bag and falls on me and kisses me.

(Your POV)
I was waking up from ween I fainted and I see Bakugo on his phone and I was about to say hi before I trip over my bag and kissed him I got up as fast as I could and shouted "AHHH BAKUGO IM S-SO S-S-SORRY I DIDNT ME-" I paused he looked at me smiling "w-w-why a-are y-you s-s-smiling...." I said covering my blushing face "nothing I just realized how cute you looked~" he said smirking (ween doesn't he 😑) "u-uh b-Bakugo w-what d-d-do y-" I was stoped by Bakugo ween he kissed me out of nowhere and then he was was asking for a opening and I accepted and he was searching every inch and crevist we did that for like felt like an eternity and we released leaving a string of saliva.

I start blushing like crazy and after that he asked me to be his girlfriend I of corse accepted and we decided to keep it a secret for a month but I told izuku I had to he is my baby cinnamon roll so it's been a week since me and Bakugo been dating.

So one day me and Bakugo were walking to the park we sat at a bench and got ice cream and we forgot that the class invited everyone to the park to hangout so we were messing around Bakugo was chasing me for putting ice cream on his face little did we know are class was walking to the park

(Class POV)
We invited Y/N and Bakugo to hangout but they declined so everyone was walking to the park and then we all saw Bakugo and Y/N were chasing each other they ran to the park and he grabbed her lifting her up in the air "Yo dude is that bakubro and Y/N bro?" Kirishima said "Bakugo is tackling her we have to help her!"Everyone started to run towards them and all of the sudden Bakugo and Y/N kiss "oh my gosh they kissed!" Uraraka shouted and everyone took pictures "I'm so sorry guys I forgot you were coming here" izuku said whispering were todoroki heard "izuku you already knew?" Todoroki said "MIDORIYA HOW DARE YOU BETRAY US!?" The class shouted "well they wanted it a secret "how long have they been dating?"momo said "a week..." izuku said

"A WEEK!?" Everyone shouted "imma go confront them"mineta said "HEY!?"

(Your POV)
"HEY!?" I turn around to see the class and mineta scream I start freaking out Bakugo standed up and looked at mineta and said "What do you want grape juice" Bakugo said in a irritated tone "are you dating Y/N!"he shouted "so what if I am?"he said with a angry tone "YOUR BRIBING Y/N YOU PERV" mineta shouted "ummm if I recall she kissed me first" Bakugo said I started blushing "don't worry Y/N I'll save you from this perv!" Before he was gonna attack I punch him in the face and I said "dumbass learn your place and fuck off" everyone looked dumbfounded except todoroki (like always) and izuku.

"For your information I agreed and I kissed him first" I said in a irritated tone making the Bakugo face "awww your perfect together~" Uraraka said "yeah yeah you damn extras" Bakugo said wrapping his arms around me "well I gotta get going home bye" I kiss Bakugo and walked to my house.

Word count 770
(To be continued)
Thanks for checking in I'm still a peace of garbage I'm you know we're it's from I'll follow you and star one of your story's thanks for reading goodbye my little wolf pack🐺😘