Chapter 4

Hey everyone! Just going through my obligatory introduction here lol
I hope you enjoy!
I don't own danganronpa or these characters :3

-Hajime's POV-

"Nagito, do you think she'll be ok?"

"I hope so.."

I smirked at Nagito's mention of hope. He seems to mention it a lot.. Not that it's weird or anything..!

We both looked at Chihiro feebly waving to us as Mikan closed the door to her cottage. I waved back, but I didn't think she noticed.

"So, Hajime, what should we do? We should probably leave Mikan alone, I don't want to distract her.."

"You're right, let's go."

Me and Nagito then strolled away, chatting and laughing until we were somewhere slightly more populated. All the time we were walking though, I couldn't shake this uneasy feeling. It's as if something was... off. I couldn't quite put a finger on it. Was Chihiro going to be ok? She seemed nice enough.. Also, why was she on the same beach as I woke up at? Wouldn't I have noticed her? Nagito then put a hand on my shoulder.

"You've been unusually quiet, Hajime! Is something wrong?"

I shook my head.

"I-it's nothing."

We continued to walk until we approached the hotel. A certain gamer girl's eyes lit up when she saw us and immediately walked over.

"Hey Hajime!! You want to play Pokémon with me?"

I smiled, forgetting about my worries for a second.

"Sure!"

"I guess it's normal for trash like me to be left out like that..."

Nagito looked away from us and stared in a random direction. Chiaki then pulled three Nintendo 3ds's out of her backpack and handed two of them to me and the luckster.

"Nagito, you can play too! We weren't leaving you out... and don't put yourself down like that..!"

I enthusiastically agreed.

"Yeah, we're going to have fun! You're not trash!"

"Alright, if you say so, Hajime!"

He winked at me and the three of us started gaming.

-End of chapter 4-

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed chapter 4! I have kind of an announcement- it's been like 2 weeks and I'm already number four on the nanamichiaki tag!!
Like SERIOUSLY HOW-
I'm not that good at writing why are you all so nice to me >~<
Anyways, sorry for the delay on chapter 4- I've been kinda busy this week lol
Sorry for how short this chapter is- I will write longer ones later :3
I indirectly caused a friend's crush on Kokichi-
Just tysm for reading this!! See you in chapter 5!!
-Komaeda Fangirl 👌👌👌