My Fox Jeongin

"Hey! Wake up!" You hear the sound of your mother's voice, trying to wake you up.

"...what is it?" You turned away from your mother.

"It's your birthday, don't tell me you've already forgotten about the thing we've talked about!"

You shift around trying to go back to sleep. "What thing.."
Your mom shook her head, "He's finally here."

"Who?" You asked, finally opening your eyes.
"Your mate, idiot!"

"Huh!!!!?? What!" You shot up from your sleeping position and sat up.

"N-no! I've told you mom that I don't want a mate that you've already arranged for me."
You argued furiously.

"Look, I'm sorry honey but it is what it is. You know you can't change traditions."

"I'm not getting out of this bed." You covered yourself with the blanket.

"Just give him a chance." Your mother leaves your room.

And that's when you came up with an idea.
"A chance.....yeah right."

You didn't even change or brush your hair, just walked downstairs to meet your "mate"

"Y/n! Why are you so disrespectful!" Your mother scolds.

"It's okay miss, I've been through these types of situations before." A tall male in a black suit suddenly spoke.

He looked a bit creepy, but you paid him no attention.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness this, sir."

"Don't tell me it's going to be him, mom." You interrupt trying to sound as rude as possible.

"Don't get your hopes up young lady, I'm not interested." The man places a hand on his hips as he shook his head.

This caused your mother to giggle.
"Here." The man opens up a door behind him.

There was a boy with fox ears. His hair and ears were an orange-red color.

You looked at him in awe as he stood next to the man and kept his gaze towards the floor.

"His name is Yang Jeongin." The man grabs the hybrid's shoulders as he pointed at him.

"Of course he's a little bit shy, but that's because of the new environment and new people. He'll get used to it." The man hands in some sort of papers to your mother as she signs it.

"Well, everything is done so I'll be on my way." The man gave an assuring look towards the hybrid and left.

"I mean....he is attractive," You thought to yourself.

"Of course you like him, you both were made for each other." Your mom gave you a smirk as you gasped.

"..wait. How'd you-"
"Keep your thoughts to yourself, y/n."

You looked at him as he was still standing awkwardly looking down.
"Is he okay?" You thought to yourself as he looked uncomfortable.

"Honey, I'm going to go on a business trip with your father for a few days so watch the house."

"W-what!? Mom, you can't just leave me here with him." Your eyes widened as you followed her.

"I love you, take care! Also if something happens then look into the papers that were just given to us." Your mother didn't even spare you a second as she literally flew out the door.

"M-mom!" Now there was only silence. You looked back and he's still in the same position.

You frowned and decided to go into the bathroom.