*Five Sea Bunnies*

Soon afterwards two unique vehicles showed up to the scene. Each had their blue and red lights flashing brightly. Their light spilled onto the nearby buildings, roads and even the people. (Name) stared at the colors, she realized by them and the words inscribed on the doors that the people were the police force.

 "How neat, the cars look different than the ones in America.." She thought with a small hum. She heard the bright blonde haired male speak but she couldn't catch what he was saying. Her focus was in her mind at the moment, reminiscing about her trip to America. After a sigh, the (blonde/brunette/etc) tore her gaze from the lights and turned her attention to the axolotl girl. The amphibian girl had been handcuffed and was being led to the car. Swiftly, (Name) hurried over and freed the hook that impaled the leather jacket. The thief nor the police noticed, not that it mattered if they did or not. Her attention moved to the shiny silver hook that lay in her palm. Her gentle gaze inspected the metal, checking for any tiny pieces of cloth or any damage. Luckily, as far as she could tell, the hook was still in good shape.

  She began to reel in the extra line. A slam was heard and a few more followed afterwards. (Name) heard the cars slowly drive away. Her gaze shot up to the cars and she noticed the lights had been turned off. She watched as the police vanished around a corner. A silence filled the air but was soon broken as someone approached her form. She turned to see the group had shuffled over to her form. The redhead was in the center with the ash blonde to his right. The noirette and the blonde stood next to his left.

  "Did you need something?" She asked softly. Her (eye color) orbs briefly ran over each of their appearances before flickering back to meet the redhead's gaze once more.

  "We were just wondering if we could make it up to you in some way." The perky redhead exclaimed. Two out of the three nodded in agreement while the last one huffed.

  "It's not like she saved our lives, let's just go already." He grumbled and the (other redhead/etc) found herself agreeing with him.

 "He's right, I just acted because it was the kind thing to do.." She added with a slight shrug.

 "Are you sure-?" The other blond spoke up quickly, which pulled her gaze over to him. A brief silence fell over them. Their multi color gazes were locked onto her frame. The (height) girl began to feel nervous, she wasn't used to having so many people stare at her before. Her grip tightened on her rod. She wished that she was near the ocean to feel it's comforting breeze.

  "...Well, I-I guess it's alright.." She muttered just loud enough to hear. The bright blonde smiled at her answer.

  "Then let's grab something to eat! Is there anything you want specifically?" The noirette asked as the angry one huffed once more. She shook her head.

 "No, I don't really have a preference.." She replied with a shrug. He smiled, (Name) was slightly taken aback by it.

"His smile..it looks cartoonish.." She thought with a hum.

 "Well, I think I know just the place!" He added happily. A smile grew on her (skin tone) face. The nervousness had washed away, leaving her feel calm once more.

~~~

 The place the group had chosen was a ramen shop located nearby. It was a small store, reminding (Name) of the cottages back at her home. The dim lights and the smell of something burning added to that familiarity.

The counter sat in across the front door. Six stools were placed in front of the counter. There were booths and tables on the left and right of the store as well. The tables were varied from a light tan to a dark brown, topped with a soft pink or white lace tablecloth. Each booth had a window to look out of, but a few had the window covered. The booth that the group sat at had it's window covered, much to (Name)'s unspoken displeasure.