Chapter 24

Salamu Alaikum
As promised, here is the update !
You all are wonderful readers, even those that never leave a comment or like. I appreciate you all. Happy Friday to you all.
Don't forget to Recite Suratul Kahf

And As always don't forget to comment, like and share!!!

It wasn't every day you get woken up by a super joyous wife smiling down at your sleepy face, but for Muhammad it was that day, it was today. He stared up at her dark orbs which held so much eager, he was trying to comprehend what she was saying but it was getting quite difficult seeing as he didn't sleep early, he was up thinking even after she slept off, till he prayed Subh. Now he was wondering what his damsel wanted.

"I could totally get used to waking up to this sight"

His early morning voice and the way he stared back at her gave her the chills, the good kind. She wouldn't let him distract her any further she thought "I have been waking you up for the past 10 minutes"

He sat back against the bed, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"I'm awake now"

"We should go for a ride with the new car" he saw the way she got excited like a child being promised a box of candy. He couldn't help the smile which laced his lips, it's been long he wanted to be like this with her and finally they were.

"We could do that or we could spend the day cuddling right here" he pulled at her fingers but she wasn't having it as she pulled back and stood up from the bed.

"Why don't you go alone?"

"No, this is something I want to do with you"

"Okay" he couldn't say no with the look she gave him. He was totally whipped when it came to Nabila, he knew it, and she knew it. Everyone knew it. Besides he still has a lot of paying back to do he thought as he reluctantly left the bed and reached for his grey sweat pants and his black shirt which he discarded after praying Subh.

She stood watching him, as he got dressed. Admiration clouding her eyes, it took all of her not to jump him at that moment. It was getting pretty awkward as she stood there watching him dress, so she turned around and reached the door.

"Meet me downstairs" without waiting for a reply, she stormed out leaving him.

He was busy trying to look presentable, he hadn't noticed when she walked out, he only heard her say to meet downstairs. He finished cleaning up in the toilet before going down to meet her. She wasn't anywhere downstairs when he looked, but he noticed she made them breakfast and had already set it on the dining table. And as tempting as the idea of going over to have a quick one, he remembered she was waiting for him outside.

He met her outside standing quiet in awe or amazement or both, he didn't know which was it. But he knew he was about to find out. Her gaze held the new red Toyota Avalon. She looked to be in a trance which brought a smile to his face. He slowly reached for her, his hand on her shoulder. And when she looked up to see him, he saw the tears she was trying so terrible to stop from falling.

"Please tell me those are tears of joy"

She only nodded. Not been able to respond with words. She lunched towards him, placing her teary flushed face unto his firm chest.

"Thank you" she murmured.

He wrapped his arms around her slim waist, giving her the support she craved and needed. After a moment, he released her and raised her face to his as he spoke.