Chapter 11

Hi Guys😁
We are going back down memory lane this chapter and the next, hope you have a good read 😁

"Who is Ruqayyah?"

          She mentally slapped her self, bringing her hands to cover her mouth. Why did she have to ask him? It wasn't her business she thought. But she couldn't stop thinking about how he was smiling when Ilham mentioned Ruqayyah. She turned to look at him and she realized he was giving her his signature smirk.

            "No one Important" he finally answered after two potent minutes.

No one important, she kept repeating to herself. What kind of answer was that? She asked herself. She kept scolding herself for asking him the question and at the same time getting angry at his answer.

             When they got home, Muhammad watched as she got out of the car, slightly banging the car door in the process and went to the front door. She left her key at home so she had to wait for him to open the door. When he finally parked his car, he went over and opened the door for her. She was angry with him, he concluded but he wasn't sure of what exactly she was angry about.

                     She was about to make her way to her room when he stopped her.

               "Are you angry with me by any chance?" he asked hoping she will say no.

               "Why will I be?" she said, not turning to look at him.

               "Well, for one you are not looking at me. So it's either you are angry or you are back to avoiding me and second you seem angry" he went closer to her since she wasn't turning.

                "Who is Ruqayyah?" she asked again.

This time he laughed and she turned to look at him with a raised brow.

                "Why do you want to know? And I asked you a question first,"

                "Just a simple question" she said looking at him, not backing down.

              "I don't believe you?"

              "I don't care if you believe me or not, now my turn. Who is she?"

               "Are you Jealous?"

           He was frustrating her and she knew he was doing it intentionally. He should just answer her but he was busy giving her the "Muhammad smirk" she thought. She was not about to boost his ego by telling she was jealous which she was not.

             "No... I am not. I just asked"

             "You see, I don't believe you again" he began coming closer to her. "I don't know what I did to make you angry but I also know you want to know who Ruqayyah is because you think she is a friend of mine or something but I'm not going to answer you because you are not doing the same" standing right in front of her.

               "Whatever... I am going to bed"

              "No you are not. We need to talk" he stopped her from walking away by holding unto her hand.

             "What about?" she replied, and he knew if looks could do any harm, the look she gave him could have done serious damage.

          He smiled, making her angrier "About why you are acting this way"

  That was it, she had had enough. She snatched away her hand and looked at him "Okay if you must know... I want to know why you will hold my hand in front of your mother and holding me whenever you want  and... and why are you winking at me in front of your sister, oh and don't get me started on why you won't answer my question for the second time. If..."