FOR HER

This is for you

      "Time slows near a black hole. Inside a black hole time stops altogether. This would be a perfect place to live someone."
         -Shane Koyczan

      "If i could i would nail these hands to the edges of stars."
         -Rudy Francisco

          July 5th, 2019
             For her,
                I'm not sad, but I am hurting and I do miss you. Its feels like you dont want me around anymore. And that...hurts most of all. Realizing that you are no longer wanted my someone, someone that you thought you woukd have forever with, someone that you were prepared to carry on your back through everything. To hold their hand when their days were so dark that you were their light... You were thier and they were yours. It sucks but im no longer needed and the old me would be stress eating in bed listing to sad music and crying. But ive out grown that. Im writing about her, and ive realized what's keeping me together is that i know...that she loves me. And that love is keeping me going.
This will be the last time I write to you baby I need to keep my mind on other thing or I'll just sink into sadness wondering why you left even tho you love me. I hope you love me. Anyway I hope you read these.
Hope i see you again...

               Sincerly yours
                             Virgil