Nico nico NI?!

Still your POV
I look up at him and nod again I sob in my hands cuz I knew he thought I was weak and that I was just some girl "don't cry...u-um...my I know your name plz?!.." I giggle a lil from his comment "(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)..."

Shoutos pov
"(Y/N)?...hehe that's a cute name for a neko girl" i look at the guys who's just smirking at me I kinda flip them off with out her seeing me do it they flip me off as well we just laughed to ourselves "so want to stay with me until then?" She mods I gently pet her head to try and calm her nerves "*purring*" I-IS SHE PURRING?! "IM SO SRY SOMETIMES I PURR WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO CALM ME AND I PURR IM A NEKU I DI WHAT A CAT WOULD DO PURTTY MUCH?!" "....d-did you just make a pun.....hahahaha wow hahaha I thought cute cat girls where straight faced like me hahaha" I feel my face heat up but it was funny that she make that pun I didn't think a neko liked cat puns I guess I was wrong "h-hey you walk me to my house at least I don't want to go alone?..." "o-of course....are you going to close the ca-*ding dong*" "HEY IM SOOOO SRY IM LATE I HAD TO DEAL WITH BABYSITTING AND THE KID WASNT HAVING IT WITH ME?!" I look to see a boy with with black hair and a eyepatch on his left side

are you going to close the ca-*ding dong*" "HEY IM SOOOO SRY IM LATE I HAD TO DEAL WITH BABYSITTING AND THE KID WASNT HAVING IT WITH ME?!" I look to see a boy with with black hair and a eyepatch on his left side

(YES ITS KANIKI FROM TOKYO GOUL IT WAS AS CLOSE AS I COULD GET AND THE ONLY THING I COULD FIND....and maid sama but it was just the girl...GOOD ANIME THOUGHT I RECOMMEND IT) "o-oh it's fine Leon you don't need to apologize...." she gets up out of the chair and says "guys this is my lil brother leon" we give a surprised look at the cute neku girl and says "yup I'm her lil brother but.....she's a shorty hehe" (don't worry my lil bro is taller then me too 😅😑) "F*CK YOU AND YOUR TALLNESS?!"
Leon pov
I see my big sis in her cafe with 3 other guys I don't trust them around my my bro sis "so what's happening here? Sis I would like to know?" I look at her kinda glaring at her she says " oh well it's nothing lil bro and besides I'm closing up the cafe right now so no big deal" "but I thought the cafe closed at the street lights?" "O-oh well..." she stops for a moment I can tell she's hiding something "she's going to be staying with me for a lil bit until those girls leave her alone..." I look at my sister on the verge of tears I say "hehe that's Impossible I thought everyone love my big sis? She's not the type to be mean I can say that?!" "U-um Leon you know when I would come home and I would have marks on me or on my face...well it's cuz of these girls,they would come by the cafe when there wasn't anybody around to witness it and they would force me to do things for them and when I didn't want to...they would hurt me....I'm sry I didn't tell you but I didn't want to worry my baby brother...."
your pov
I was crying again seeing that my lil bro having to worry about his big sister "I should be setting and example,not have my brother worry about me and my problems,I need to worry about him then myself!" I say Leon looks at me and says "No?! If your having a problem don't fix it yourself let me help or others I don't want you to just worry about me I want you to also focus on yourself and let those help you...plz sis for me?..." he pulls me in for a hug I hug back "I don't trust HIM thought how do I know your not going to hurt her?..." "do you think the no 2 hero would hurt a civilian?" I giggle in the hug I can tell he's give the 'Oh crap I messed up face' "WAITYOURTHESHOUTOAHOHMYGODIMSOPLZFORGIVEMEINEVERTRUSTBOYAROUNDMYBIGSISSOTHATS-" I laughed a lil to loud Leon looks at me and smiles I say "where you just trying to make me feel better 'giggles' you dork" he smiles and hugs me once more he then says "ok I trust the hero that saves us everyday from villians...BUT...if anything happens to her while she's in your care I won't hesitate to hurt you...." "I promise I won't do anything that will harm her while she's in my care besides why would I hurt a cute neku" I blush and I feel my face turning to many shades of red "t-t-thank you s-shouto...*wine*" "DID SHE JUST WINE SO CUTE BUT ITS SO HO- OUCH" I look at charge bolt being whacked at by red riot "I'm sry bout him he's a lil bit of a perv...but it was kinds cute but you do things a cat would do so it's nothing to be embarrassed about hehe" I blush even more being complimented by the no 2,4,5 pro hero's "so want to go home and get your stuff packed?" I come back to reality and say "o-oh yeah let's go but I'm kinda scared cuz what if they come after you?" He smile at me and says "IF THEY COME AFTER ME ILL JUST SHOW THEM WHO THERE MESSIN WITH HAHAHA" "yeah your a dork all right let's go"
((Time skip after you got your stuff and your at shoutos house)) "WOW YOUR HOUSE,ITS HUGE SHOUTO?! Hehe smiles and says "well it's actually the house I grew up in my father just left it to me when he moved out...he probably wouldn't approve of me just letting a stranger living with me just cuz a personal problem they have" I look at him my ears are kinda down like he's a lil sad but mad at me... "u-um I-if you don't want to help m-me then that's f-fine?..." "huh? N-no it's just... my father never liked me doing things he didn't like...it's one of the things I hate about him.." "you I never really liked people cuz of my quirk...but when I opened up my cafe...my hatred towards people changed...I found ways to avoid those who don't respect my wishes...maybe you could try-" after that I blacked out
Shoutos pov
"Maybe you could try-" she then fell on the ground "(Y/N)?!" "Hey speak to me hey come on don't play games with me- what?...what is...oh no..." I pick her up and I bring her in said my house and locked the door I place her on my couch I see a drat In her arm I say "sry" and pull it out hard she then jumps from the pain and covers her arm from the pain she had to indoor "ouch...w-what happened?" I hug her and say "oh thank god your alright?!...do you remember anything?"