Packing Up For A New School Day

Hey guys...it's my first story so I just want to say thanks for reading this, it appreciates me a lot...so let's get started with this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic woke up as he looked up at the clock as it said 5:55am in the morning so he started getting up from bed and started to dress up for his new day of school...after he dressed up he started to pack his stuff cause he was going to stay at high school once he took a step in and said excitedly...

Sonic: I'm so excited for my new school! I'm wondering what kind of people are there?

Bernadette: sweetheart?

Sonic: yes mom?

Bernadette: Are you ready for your first day of high school?

Sonic: Yes!

Bernadette: *comes in with Jules* I'm so proud of my son! You're such a grown up already.

Jules: You mean we're very proud of our son Honey Bernie...

Bernadette: haha, I meant to say that...I'm also sad cause you're leaving us to stay at high school..

Sonic: Don't be so sad mom...although I'm staying in high school dosen't mean I can't come here during the holidays...

Jules: Really? yeah! promise you can come here during the holidays ok son?

Sonic: I'll try Dad *hears school bus honking* it's the school bus! I gotta go! bye mom bye dad! *waves*

Bernadette: Bye Sonic! I love you!

Jules: Bye son! make sure you come here during the holidays!

Sonic: I'll try dad! bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so how's part 1 doing? i'll try to make another one! Bye! Hope

to see you guys soon! :) -Michelle