Crushes Go Deeper

Hey Veronics! Me again (sorry I keep saying that I'm used to it) well my friend has been waiting for me to update this thing for so long, that's why I update some of the chapters on the same day like today. I update this chapter the same day as the previous chapter so yeah Sonic & Shadow's crushes will grow deeper on this chapter so yeah good luck with the story, hope you enjoy it ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After classes Shadow was at his room while Sonic was siting on the bench near the canteen...

Shadow's POV
"Ugh, why can't I stop thinking about him?" He thought. "His eyes are so nice and the way he speaks and he looks so h- no no bad Shadow, I can't be in love with Sonic... If I did I would be gay..."

Then that's what we all think, Shadow's crush has grown deeper!

Sonic's POV
While Sonic was doing his homework, Shadow was on his mind

"Ugh why can't I stop thinking about Shadow? I mean like I know it's gay but I like him but why? He's so serious and so focused when it comes to Biology and Physics class and he's so h- no bad boy Sonic, bad boy! I can't be thinking like that! Mom & Dad told me to graduate first before that! Ugh I'll admit it I like him and I'm gay!"

And that's what we all are thinking, Sonic's crush has grown deeper on Shadow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do u guys think? Put it in the comments if you want but I don't wanna see any rude/mean/bad comments down there ok and even on the previous chapters k? Peace Out Veronics!
~Michelle