CHAPTER 4

"Tell me Na... Is he the guy whom you called Uncle yesterday".
I was astonished to see him with my people. Pavi, interfering my thoughts. "I'm asking you Sam, first answer me".  I told, "Y...e....ss.!!"
"Ohh God, Sam what have you done, I heard that he is Karan's  friend and has come here to study along with him. And guess what he's staying at Karan's place." 
"Pavi, come on, we can't stay here anymore, lets leave before they come to us. I can't face that guy. What if he tells everyone, that I called him uncle yesterday.!? I can't take embarrassment. You know right. Come on, fast!! Let's leave."
We started walking faster towards my house. At home, "How could you even call him Uncle ya, Sam. He's Karan's classmate. And Karan is just 2 years elder to us".  "What do I know if he's Karan's classmate,o r someone young, I just saw him from behind standing tall, blocking the door and in anger, I called him that."
"You better be careful Sam, because, if he by mistake remembers you, and tells the incident, you know our friends right...". 
"I just hope he doesn't".
Next morning, I and Pavi left for school together as usual.
"Pavi, By the way, what is his Name?"
"Who's Name???" 
"Karan's friend's Name".
I clarified. She said,
" oohh, I don't know".
"What? You know all the details of him and not his name. Wow, I'm proud of you, Pavi."
"Why are you worried so much, I didn't get a chance to know his name."
"Then what shuld we call him now?"
"Mr.X" ;) said Pavi
Me, "???"
Pavi, "Because X is the only thing that's unknown, didn't you study that in Maths,stupid"
We both laugh and continue walking.