Chapter XIV

After eating, Noah and I talked and laughed. The night was magical.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked and put his hand out.

I nodded and grabbed it. Walking to the dance floor, I really felt like kissing Noah.
He looked so happy and carefree... and so- kissable.

"It's 5:00am," he told me once we started to dance. "Are you sure you're not tired?"

"I'm a little tired, we can go upstairs when we finish dancing," I said grinning.

"Sounds good to me," Noah said and spun me around the dance floor, making me chuckle and smile.

We kept dancing to the beat of the songs and a slow one came on. Tired of dancing so much, I put my head against Noah's chest and looked up an his beautifully green eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Diana," he said quietly.

"You don't mean that," I murmured insecurely, feeling like Noah wanted to use me or just take advantage of me somehow.

"I mean it, I really do," he assured me and smiled. "I've meant to tell you since the day I met you but I was too much of a coward,"

"I never thought you paid attention to me," I admitted.

"Oh then I must be a good actor," Noah grinned.

"Or I may just be too blind,"

Noah laughed and moved his hands away from my shoulders, and lowered them to my waist.

"Diana?" he whispered seductively.

"Yeah?"

"I want to be with you,"

I blushed. Noah was so direct, and I was so unworthy and awkward. How could someone like him want to be with me?

He leaned in and closed his eyes, eventually making his lips brush mine. Noah and I kissed, slowly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity, I realized that we weren't in the right place.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" I asked shyly.

"Of course," he smiled. "Upstairs?"

"Sure,"

We both walked in silence until we reached Noah's hotel room. "Here we are," he whispered.

I closed the door and turned the lights on.
Almost immediately, my lips were against Noah's once again.

As my lips touch Noah's, I feel his sharp intake of breath. I have no idea of where this is going or what I'm doing, but I can't stop. Noah's mouth tastes just I as imagined it, I can taste a faint hint of mint, and alcohol from tonight. He opened his mouth more and kissed me. Really kissed me. His hands brushed through my hair and mine played on his chest.

My entire body felt like it has been ignited. I have never felt like this before.

Noah moved his hand to my cheek and pulled back slowly. "Diana," he said softly and brought his mouth back to mine, more gently this time.

We made our way to the bed without braking apart, and suddenly, we were both exhausted.

"It's almost 6:00am," I muttered.

"I know," Noah smiled. "You tired?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I put my head on top of Noah's shoulder, and closed my eyes rapidly.

"You have no idea how you make me feel," I heard Noah whisper to my ear, and I moved closer to him, falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey!

I know I haven't really been updating, and I'm sorry. I'll try to write as much as I can in the next few days.
Also, I'm soon going to be publishing a new story (Harry Potter fan fiction) called "Broken," and it's going to be good... I hope
One more thing, I'm going to get to Diana's 'accident' in this next couple chapters and maybe wrap up this story soon.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter !!

Keep reading dears!

Love,

Anna