𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮

Whydontwemusic it's a stormy day in Hawaii, drop some things to do in the comments

User truth or dare

Beautychickee I wish it was sunny

User TOD

user u should play truth or dare

Jackaverymusic the sun'll come up tomorrow 🎵🎶

User truth or dare💕

The boys and their girlfriends were finally getting their well deserved break. The boys had been touring nonstop for months, and they were exhausted.

So everyone ran away to Hawaii for a couple of days.

But just their luck, it was storming when they go there. And HUGE storm nonetheless.

They boys sat with their girlfriends in a circle, in the middle of the room.

Jack sitting next to Gabbie, who was somewhat laying down on him.

Zach was next to Jack, with his hand interlocked with Kay's on the other side.

Tate was next to Kay, and she was leaning her head on Jonah's shoulder.

After Jonah came Daniel, who rested his hands on Maya, his girlfriends, thigh.

Than came Christina, who laid her legs across corbyn's lap.

And in between Gabbie and Corbyn, lay a small bassinet, which rocked baby lavender back and forth.

"I'm bored" zach wined.
"We all are, dumbass" Jonah rolled his eyes, letting he boredom anger him.

Tate quickly squeezed his hand, calming him down.

"Why Don't we ask our Instagram what we should do?" Corbyn suggested.

"Good idea!" Christina piped up.

"Don't be too loud though!" Gabbie whisper screamed, peeping into the bassinet.

"Let's do it on the band Instagram, it has the most followers." Jack smirked.

~~~

"It seems like everyone wants us to play truth or dare." Kay said, analyzing the comments.

"Let's do it!" Zach agreed.

"Sounds like fun!" Daniel smiled.

"I"m down." Tate giggled.

"Then let's get started."

If only we knew, that was the worst decision of our lives.