𝗭𝗮𝗰𝗵

Imzachherron I didn't mean it baby

- comments are turned off for this post -

Zach's POV
I swallowed hard. If there was one person I didn't want to do me, it was maya. She would go too far, without a second thought.

I knew Truth was risky, but dare seemed riskier. So I stuck with Truth.

"Uh Truth maya." I said.

"Mmmm, this should be fun." She smirked. 

"What really happened between you and that girl in Japan on your birthday?" She asked.

I gripped Kay's hand harder than ever. I didn't want to lose her because of some stupid game. But, I needed to be honest.

"Um we hooked up-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ZACH? YOU CHEATED?" Kay screamed.

"No it's not like tha-"

"OH SO YOU DIDNT HOOK UP WITH HER?" She cried out.

"Please let me explain." I begged standing up.

"Fine, 2 minutes." She huffed.

"We were just dancing, I kept telling her I had a girlfriend, but she wouldn't leave. She kept handing me drinks, and I was stupid and took them. I woke up the next morning in her bed, with no memory. I got out of there as fast as I could. Even the boys didn't know what happened. Please, Kay, you have to believe me!" I explained.

"It's ok baby, I love you." She kissed me.

"I love you too." I kissed back.

We both sat down and Kay leaned her head on my shoulder.

Everyone seemed quite shocked but soon refocused on the game.

"So, uh, Corbyn Truth Or Dare?" I asked.