Chapter 1. The Bench.

Even the sky up there, was crying with me today, Every drop of rain was dripping down just like those ten months memories were sliding down my cheeks. Even those rain drops crashing on the ground were not able to remove the pain, He gave me today and left.

On the same bench, On the same day ten months before when I was sitting, He called me to ask where I was, I told him the place, He came over with a beautiful red box, securely placed in to the right pocket, he bent on his knee, Opened up the box and proposed me to marry him. On that day, in that moment, I felt complete and like I was the only happy person in the entire world and today on the same place I feel like I am the most unworthy, the unluckiest person in the entire world.

" Sarah, I called you here today not because I wanted to talk about any of the arrangements of the wedding but to explain you some thing. Look, I, I am not in love with you anymore, I love some body else, I have realized it now and See, If I don't love you, I can not marry you, Even if I do, I won't be able to keep you happy. You are an amazing person and you'll find any guy you wish to have in your life. I know you are a broad minded girl and this will not matter to you. I am really sorry. I hope you'll understand. I am sorry. "

This is what he last said.

" Grab a Plate. Throw it on the floor.

Okay.

Did it break?

Yes.

Now say sorry to it.

Sorry.

Did it go back to its place?

No.

Its just like that, Edward. "

I was only able to say this, I had no idea where did these words even come from. He didn't even bother to wait for what I had to say any further, I know, I wasn't getting enough words to compose what I had to say because I was too broken at that time, I didn't even have the courage to at least digest these 30 to 40 words in side my mind, these few words, changed my life in a couple of seconds, Forever.

I couldn't even understand, Was it this easy for him? Why did he proposed me, when he never loved me?

I had so many questions in my mind, Each of them was breaking me apart, Every time each one of them was crawling through my mind and my heart.