Ω Chapter 5: Meeting Friends

Bianca's POV:

So as we walk through the camp,I saw a boy that is playing archery.He is Frank Zhang,Bianca. Percy said. He is the boyfriend of Hazel,he is the son of Mars. Oh,hi. I said. I guess you are a Chinese Canadian. C'mon guys. Percy said. Bianca had a lot to meet. So we walk again and we saw three people. 2 boys and 1 girl. Hi Percy. The girl said. C'mon play hide and seek with us. Hey guys. Percy said. Meet Bianca,the brother of Nico. Hey. They said. You look nice. Bianca. Percy said. This is Piper McLean,she pointed to the girl with brownish skin and a one strike of her hair was braided. Hi. Piper said. You looked smart. Oh. I said. Thank you. This is Jason Grace. Percy said. He pointed to the boy that wears Camp Jupiter's t-shirt that have a blond hair. Hello. Jason said. You look confident. Hehehe. I said. Thanks. And this is Leo Valdez. Percy said. He pointed to the boy that had brownish skin like Piper and he had a funny curly hair,but I'll say,his handsome. Hey. Leo said. You look beautiful. Uhhhhhhhh. I said. Thanks? So now we'll go to play sword fighting but before that. Percy said. Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite,Jason is a son of Jupiter and Leo is a son of Hephaestus. So as Percy and I was walking to play sword fighting,Leo looked at me with a big smile and he winked at me,and I kinda blush. I know that is not a good thing to do by a huntress of Artemis but who cares. So Percy and I play sword fighting and I kinda give him a wound and I won. Wow you are really good now Bianca. Percy said. Who teached you? Ummmmm. I said. I kind of born with it cause I really play sword fighting but with stick,right Nico? Yeh. Nico said. She's right and to be honest,sis I kind of always laugh at you when you did that. Oh,you. I said you little monster,c'mon let us get some ambrosia for Percy and after that we can drink Nectar.