Part one

"Ruth! What are you doing there? You know my dad doesn't like us around when he's having his meetings with his men." Joanne whispered to you being very careful herself she wouldn't get caught. Her father Negan was a very strict man as you had come to see in the four months you had already been staying there. Joanne and you had instantly clicked and became inseparable, both being high school graduates just before the world turned to shit, you had a lot in common. Not to mention, you were hot for her father. Although, crushing on a man like Negan wasn't like you at all. Liking an older man had never crossed your mind but, the day you met him and watched how smoothly he spoke...sudden fantasies would arise in your head.
"Let's go, you know how my dad gets." You sighed as Joanne pulled you away just as the door opened behind you two.
"What brings you two ladies back here? You need something, Joanne?" Negan looked down at his daughter who shook her head before he turned his eyes to you.
"You, Ruth?" God the way he said your name, it always sent shivers through you.
"No, sir."
"Now if you two ladies aren't in need of anything, why are you.....here?" Negan spoke slowly, you never really heard him raise his voice at his daughter.
"You do know that, here, is where I don't want you two to be. Right?" He frowned as his eyes moved between you and his daughters eyes.
"Sorry, sir. I lost something and I-"
"Excuse my god damn French but what the fuck is with this sir shit I told you about? You're staying in my damn house, you can call me Negan." Your heart skipped a beat as you stared up at the tall handsome man before you.
"Yes, Negan."
Negan slowly nodded before looking back at his daughter but before he could say anything, Joanne yanked you by the arm and left the room.
"Yes, we're leaving dad. Sorry again-" she closed the door quickly behind her as she continued to pull you down the hall back to her room.

"You're gonna get yourself in big trouble one day, Ruth." Joanne sighed as she closed her bedroom door. She swore the only reason you would sneak over there was because you wanted to be apart of everything, in reality...you just wanted to see Negan. You slouched back in the chair she had, Negan never looked at you that way..or so you thought. The man loved getting ass but, he knew his limits. A little peak here and there at the sway of your hips as you'd walk out of a room didn't hurt anyone. He always made sure no one caught him, although you were of legal age, something made him feel not so right about it...especially you being his daughters friend. One thing was for sure, he became defensive if he saw any of his men eyeing you in any inappropriate manner, there was no jealousy but he made it clear that you and his daughter were off limits. Negan seemed to be to into his work and getting things done and if he did get any play it sure as hell wasn't from you. Day after day, you'd see him with his wives, something Joanne always thought was gross but never commented on much. Day after day you wished you were one of them but, he seemed to only be into older experienced women. Being a damn virgin and not really having had much contact with anything with a penis before the world went to shit kind of fucked you over. With a sigh you got ready for bed, being close friends with Joanne, Negan allowed you to stay where he stayed and you loved it. Being friends with the leaders daughter gave you privileges that no one else had.

It must have been about two in the morning now, like clock work you woke up to go use the bathroom as you did every night. Quietly you left the bedroom and headed down the hall, stopping at the large wooden door thinking of the man sleeping just on the other side of it. With a sigh you turned to the bathroom and closed the door going about your business. Once you finished, you yawned heading down the hall passing the kitchen, passing the living room, when your heart sunk low into your stomach. With the corner of your eye you saw the figure of a man. Frozen where you stood, afraid of what you might see, you slowly and easily turned your body towards the door way entrance to the living room when you suddenly noticed, it was Negan.
Negan was sitting on the couch with his head lay back and his mouth wide open clearly in a deep slumber. In all the days you had been staying there, never had you ever caught Negan by yourself like this, let alone at night. He lay back with his usual grey pants and a white t shirt, a sight you couldn't look away from. Quietly, you moved one tiny step forward making the wooden floor below your feet creek which made Negan frown and clear his throat. You froze in place as Negans breathing grew steady again and he continued to sleep. You couldn't stop staring at the man before you, just a few feet away, eyeing him from head to toe and that's when you noticed it.