🌹 First Date 🌹

Warning: mentions mature themes

The two teens argued in front of their apartment, lost in their own world as neighbors tried to go about their day, minding their own business. The female carried one last box to the moving van parked on the curb, ignoring the male that followed after her in exasperation. Even when she finished loading her belongings, she continued to pretend that the other didn't exist. She didn't have time for his distractions, nor did she want to see him anymore; she couldn't bare it any further.

Desperately, his hand reached out to turn her to face him, since that was the only way she would listen to what he said. "So what? You're just gonna break up with me?!" Hanamura cried out.

The girl in front of him averted her gaze, muttering in disdain, "that's what I said, didn't I?"

Hanamura gritted his teeth, mentally cursing himself. No matter how angry he had been, a part of him still wanted her to face him; to look at him with her beautiful eyes as she spoke, even if her words were venomous. He would be lying if he said he didn't love her, because he did, though, he was not clinging onto her solely because he didn't want to break up. She was needed for other reasons and Hanamaru was both frightened and angered by the fact she had the nerve to leave at a time as such.

"You can't just leave!"

"I can, and I will."

Hanamura was hysterical now, his grip tightening on her arm as to make sure she didn't run. "Please! Stay! If not for me, then at least stay for—"

Before the male could finish his sentence, the girl cut him off; she wanted to forget it all and never hear of it again. "Shut your mouth!" she shouted, throwing his arm off of her. "Don't ever bring it up again! It was a mistake!"

Hanamura's cobalt blue eyes widened in shock at her words; he couldn't believe it. "How could you say that?!"

"I meant what I said!"

"I don't understand you! Why do you think that it's alright to leave now of all times?! I just don't underst—"

"Of course you don't understand! You never have! All you think about is sex!"

The grey-haired boy's eyebrows furrowed. "That was literally one time! And it was with you if you don't remember!"

That sentence pulled a trigger. His girlfriend—now ex—met his eyes, a furious scowl etched on her beautiful face. "I don't remember!"

Hanamura froze, realizing his mistake, but there was no way to fix it. She was right.

He gritted his teeth, having no way to counter or convince her, though he continued nonetheless. He was just too desperate and confused; he needed to know how she became so cruel to leave at a dire time such as this. "At least tell me why! Tell me why you can't stay! Why do you want to leave all of this behind?"

His ex-girlfriend didn't even hesitate with her answer, freezing Hanamura with her icy glare. "I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready."

And she had vanished. She disappeared in the past because she 'wasn't ready' and she vanished then because Hanamura woke up. He shifted in his seat, noting that class was still going when his ears picked up the sound of his sensei's yammering. Hanamura's head rose from the desk, squinting because, frankly, the school's bright pink colored walls blinded him.

Dang, the boy inwardly cursed, slept through class again.

And it didn't come as a shock. Lately, Hanamura hadn't been able to get enough sleep at home thanks to a certain someone, and this unit was just too easy, he couldn't help but fall asleep. He needed to stop, though. Even though his grades were good, sleeping too often in class would just look bad on his report card, especially since he's an honor student.