🚲

- probably not word for word in show so don't  @ me please 😂

Max was on her skateboard. Then she almost fell. I stopped the board. I walked up to her. "Can we talk?" I said softly. I then told her everyhthing that happened with Mike. She then took me to the mall. We walked out of the bus. "So, what do you think?" She said. I look around worried. "Hey, what's wrong?" She said. "Too many people, against the rules." I told max. "Seriously? You have super powers, what's the worst that could happen?" She said and I nodded.

We then walked in. I looked around and it was so beautiful. "So what should we do first?" She said and I looked at her. "You've never been shopping before, have you?" She said and I shook my head no. "Well then I guess we're gonna have to try everything." She said. "Come on." She said and took my hand and we ran to a store called 'the gap'.

- mikes pov

I was at starcourt mall with Lucas and will. We were walking looking for something for y/n/n. "I don't understand what we are looking for." I said. "Something pretty and shiny that says 'im Sorry'." Lucas said. "That literally says 'im Sorry'?" I asked. "NO." He said annoyed.

- Your pov

I looked around at the beautiful clothes. Max smiled. I smiled as well. I then picked out this beautiful romper with pretty colors. Max told me to pick something that's me. Not hopper. Not mike.

We got ice cream and walked out. We then switched ice cream. We then heard familiar voices. We then went to them. "This is her new style.. do you like it?" Max said. "What's wrong with you? You know she's not supposed to be here." Mike said. "What is she your little pet?" Max fired back. "Yeah? Am i your pet?" I said. "What?! No." He said. "Then why do you treat me like garbage?" I said. "What?" He said. "You said nana was sick." I said. "She is, she is, she is sick." He and Lucas said. "She's super sick that's why we are here." Lucas said.

The bus then came. I turned to as sit then turned to Mike. I walked up to him. I look him in the eyes.

"I dump your ass." I said.

He looked shocked. I took max's hand and we ran into the bus. We sat down and giggled.

A/n: 😔✊ season 3 was amazing ❤ 423 words