🐸 pt.2

✨

I run downstairs. The doorbell rings. I go to the door and open it. Damn. I thought. I smile. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Of course." I said. He took my hand and we walked to the car. I was blushing. He opened the door for me and closed it. He was always a gentleman. I was smiling. He then drove somewhere.

A few mintues later we stopped at a coffee shop. I lOve cOffee sO mUch. We got out and went to the shop. We got our coffees and sat down. "So how have you been?" He asked. "I've been ok, just stressed because of filming, but I am getting used to it." I said. He nodded. "Yeah it is pretty stressful." He said. "How have you been?" I asked him. He took a sip of his coffee. "Well, I've been good, I am writing a song for this girl t-that I like." He said and he smiled. "Well i hope she likes it." I said. He smiled. "Yeah, I hope she does too."

We finished our coffee. He then took me somewhere else. He took me to the beach. The sun was almost setting. We started walking on the sand. I was holding my shoes. He brought towels with him. We sat on the towels. "Y/n?" he said. "Yeah?" I said. "I took you to the beach because it calms me down when I'm stressed, I've been a little stressed today because, I guess I was scared but not anymore...." He said. I kept listening while my heart was pounding. "Y/n.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. My eyes lit up. "Yes!!" I said. We then kissed.

-

❤ 285 Words