The start of the end

3rd person POV

MJ could see that Peter was hyperventilating. His face was red, he was sweating and he could not breath properly. MJ had grown worried about Parker these last few weeks. He was not eating, well at least to her knowledge, he was tired all the time, he got distracted a lot and he barely talked to Ned or her. "Peter! Peter, breath. In out, in out, that's it! Your ok, Ned and I are right her" MJ did not know what had happened. One minute they were eating - Ned and MJ- the next Peter was hyperventilating.

-Time jump, Peter's house after school-

Peter's POV
-Writing like this is thoughts-

I can't believe I fucked up again, I panicked and started hyperventilating. As of tomorrow I'm going to do the right thing, avoid anyone and everyone. " Peter foods ready" Aunt May called to Peter. I will continue that talk after dinner.

"Peter are you not hungry?" May was starting to see through my lies why I don't eat dinner. " I told you already, I eat a lot at school" why does she even bother? More food for her and less mess to clean."can I please go to my room now?" I asked Aunt May. "Go ahead, oh and also Mr Stark wants you to call him"

Mr Stark only calls when there is a mission, I know there's not one for me as Mr Stark said I am to stay here for at 6months so I can catch up with school. So why is he calling? Maybe to tell me I'm off the job. I've been expecting that. I look at my watch and realise I've been sitting on my bed for more then half an hour. I was about to call Mr Stark but then I heard it, The gun shot. I raced back to Aunt May to find her lying in a pool of her own blood and a bullet in her head.