sick or "sick"

this chapter is gonna be short due to reason but I'm updating so yay. If you have any suggestions please please suggest cause I keep going to do chapters where he hurts himself but I don't know if you want that. But I do know how it's all gonna end though so there will be more of that. Ok shut up is chapter time. Wait one more thing, there's a song in this chapter so if you guys want the link to it comment or if you wanna know what's it's called and who it's by also comment cause it's hard to find so yeah................

Tony's POV

An hour and forty seven minutes into our lab session and I notice that Peter had not moved from the moment he sat down. The boy normally is full of life, creating whatever he can think of. I brush it of thinking he probably doesn't have any ideas. " Hey kid.... If you want you can go to your room and I'll be up when I have finished this" " ok Mr Stark"

Peter's POV

I rush off to my bathroom and proceed to throw up my breakfast. Fat, ugly, fat, stupid, disgusting, useless, fat. All of a sudden the door bursts open, I forgot to lock it, and Tony stark comes running to my side. " Peter, oh Petey. Are you sick?" I nod and go along with it so he wouldn't know that this is my doing. "Let's get you to bed then shall we?" "No I'm fine.... Please....we have all the plans and the..." I manage to get out before i was interrupted " it's ok they will understand" he then picks me up bridal style and walks over to my bed, placing me down. " I suggest you take of the binder as when your sick you need to be able to breathe properly" I nod and he walks out. I take of all my clothes and climb under the covers and fall asleep, not before glancing at my body and wondering why I couldn't have been born a boy, I hate Dysphoria it makes life suck.

Time jump 7 hours 21 minutes later

I sit at the piano my stark got me when he found out I could sing. I had been working on a song for quite sometime now but I finally finished it. So I begin to play.

Don't save my sinking body

But Bury my soul in hell

Bruise me, burn me, throw me away

So Don't save my sinking body

I was a young once, never afraid to try

Now I close my eyes and I hope to die

Distroying those dream i used to make

Never once thought it will go this way

But you see that it was ment to be

Show me what I can't see

Teach me what I can't read

Take me where I can't go

Don't Save my sinking body

But Bury my soul in hell

Bruise me, burn me, throw me away

So Don't save my sinking body

I was alive once afraid to die

Now I close my eyes and I hope to die

No more dissaponting life

A place of fire and ice

Time to meet my destined end

Show me what I can't see

Teach me what I can't read

Take me where I can't go

Don't Save my sinking body

But Bury my soul in hell

Bruise me, burn me, throw me away

So Don't save my sinking body

No don't save my sinking body

So don't save my sinking body

No don't save my sinking body

I turn around and see the avengers gathered in the doorway with shocked looks on their faces.