I'll leave her to you now

Yawning, you tried to stay awake and listen to your teacher discussing. I'll just sleep for a little while you convinced yourself and burried your face through you arms. A minute later you were off dozing.

I love you, as a sibling would, Ryouta said. You reached out your hand, shouting his name as tears fell endlessly."Please! Don't go RYOUTA! RYOUTA!".

"Wake up _____-san, Wake up", Kise said to you.

"Wake up ____-san!", your teacher shouted and hit you lightly with a stick. "Huh...what?", you quickly woke up. Everyone's eyes were at you. "Why are you crying ____-san?", the teacher asked you. You touched you cheek and felt something warm. You wiped it with your sleeve and mumbled a 'sorry'. "Sorry I'm late everyone~!.", Kise knocked on the door. A few girls said Good Morning to him. "Take your seat Kise-san, and please don't be late again.", the teacher said. He nodded and quickly sat on his seat, which was beside you. "Good Morning _____cchi!", he greeted you and placed his bag on his desk. "Morning Ryouta.", you smiled.

Before the class ended, Ryouta tapped on your back and whispered. "Meet me after school ____cchi." You just nodded, you were suprised when Akashi passed both of you. He was looking you swore. "See you ____cchi", he smiled and ran. Looking behind you, tons of fangirls were about to chase him. With your ninja skills, you burried your self in the wall. It reminds me of the time I saw Ryouta again you smiled bitterly.

The bell rang which woke you up from your nap in the rooftop. Groaning, you picked up your lunch box and headed out. You walked slowly as you felt sleep trying to drag you back. "Wake up sleepyhead", Akashi's voice woke you up and also the slight pain in your head from Akashi hitting you with a notebook. "Why do I always get hit in the head?", you sighed and held your head. "It's because you're too short.", he said straightforwardly. "The irony.", you glared at him. He chuckled before he moved on to a more serious topic. "Do you still like Kise?", he looked away. Silence took over for a few seconds before you spoke up. "He doesn't like me back, so I think I should just move on.", you said with a slight pain. "What if you knew that he liked you before?", he said trying to act casual. You looked at him suprised, but you didn't speak.

The last bell rung, indicating the rest for the students. Walking down the stairs to the hallway which you and Ryouta would meet before heading home. You saw him sitting on the bench. "Hey!", you called out to him. He smiled at you and signalled you to come. "What d--", he suddenly hugged you. "I love you.", he whispered. All the pain you've been trying to hold this day was poured out by tears. He looked at you, panicking. "Ah?! Is this the reaction of girls in confessions?!", he said. You punched him slightly in the arm. "You could've told me earlier IDIOT!", you shouted as you cried. You wiped your eyes and looked at him softly.

With a deep inhale of oxygen you dpokd up. "I'm sorry, Ryouta. I liked you before, before I became your sibling.", you said. "But now, I like Akashi. I know you'll find the perfect girl for you, don't waste your life on me alright?", you looked up and smiled. "I knew it would end like this", he said quietly. "It's the first time I got rejected", he said. "And it's the first time I ever loved someone." "You're right ____cchi, I should just forget it.", he smiled sadly. "Good luck with Akashi", he waved before he said goodbye.

Goodbye my beloved ______.

Akashi stood outside the building, arms crossed and his mind relieved. "Akashicchi.", Kise said. "I'll leave her to you know, take good care of her", Kise faced him with. "for me." Akashi smiled at this and assured him, "You shouldn't order me around Kise, but for this time I would follow."