Rule #13

Rule #13: Don't Chase'em, Replace'em
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"So I haven't been to your house." Chris said as we pulled up to 'Queen Radio' Studio.

"No one has." I replied, last night's events filled my mind. Every night for the last 3 nights I found myself in Chris' bed. Though every time I went there was a girl there I made her leave and enjoyed him for myself. He didn't complain, he gave in and I liked that I made him weak. I just wanted him to tell me how he felt and he wouldn't, I wasn't speaking up first.

I would, but I couldn't do that to myself again. I wouldn't do that to myself again. He didn't even remember me from college, which means then I wasn't important to him. I learned from that moment on, never make the first move.

"Chris.." I say touching his arm, he stopped talking to Trey and gave me his attention.

"Yo my bad if I led you on or some but ion do relationships just relations."

"Our friends are literally dating we all just hung out last week. I have had a crush on you for the longest and I just wanted to-"

"No. No offense but you not a nigga type." He said and I scrunched my face up and he laughed. "You don't understand English?" He asked

I wasn't ever making the first move again, "Beyonce." He says sternly.

"Yes Chris?"

"I asked you a question."

"What was it?"

"Let me come over tonight."

"Sounds more so like a statement." I say opening the door getting out, he climbed out after me. The moment he closed the door I turned around fixing his tie, I checked him out and he smiled down at me. "What?"

"You just look really good, all the time." He complimented and I blushed rolling my eyes.

"You do too." I say, and he grabbed ahold of my waist pulling me close to him. "Stop.." I mumble once he placed soft pecks on my neck.

"I don't want to, what if I told you I wanted you to myself? Speaking hypothetically." He spoke just a little above a whisper against my neck making me bite my bottom lip.

"I-I might comply, hypothetically speaking of course."

"Beyonce I want y-"

"Hey guys! Chris oh my God I'ma huge fan!" We broke away quickly and I stepped to the side as Chris shook Nicki Minaj's hand.

"Thank you, huge fan of yours as well. This is my gorgeous PR. She's the one who set everything up." He said smiling over at me, it was crazy how beautiful he was.

"Well hello, it's nice to meet you." She said holding her hand out for me to shake.

"I would like to meet me too." I say not really caring for her, she was eyeing Chris, with her thirsty ass. Her smile faded and my smile grew big. Chris chuckled shaking his head, she only turned on her heels heading back toward the studio.