not an upate but important !

this is not riverdale related but in my opinion its v important.

oh and also thanks so much for all of the reads and votes, I love ya all ❤

might want some tissues if you dont know about this already.

So I just saw my friend post on her snapchat story with cameron boyce on it and her saying ' rip ' and at first I didnt think it was real. but then I looked it up and found out that he died last night because of a ongoing medical condition he has been battling with that I had no idea of until now.

I'm just so heartbroken knowing one of my favorite childhood actors is dead at such a young age. he was only 20 years old. my brother is 20 years old and just to think that if something like this happened to him, I would just feel lost and empty, like I would have a empty hole in my heart someone needs to fill that only he can.
I'm literally crying while typing this what's wrong with me.

he had so much more to offer the world and I'm so upset he didnt get the chance to do that.

he was so talented, but I hope he is resting in peace now. he just brought so many smiles to people faces and made so many people laugh. things just wont be the same without him.

i just began to wonder how the descendants series cast, any other tv show / movie he has been in and his family are feeling right now.

cameron will forever be missed.
💞💔😭

cherish the moments you have with people you love bc you never know if it will be your last