t w e l v e

before marley knew it, it was time for the premiere of the movie and she was so nervous yet excited. this would be her first time going out in public. sure she has been out in public before but nobody knew her. now everybody knows who she is.

" can you please stop pacing? you're giving me a headache." camila said, a frown on her face and she shared a look with lili who was sitting on the small couch that was in the room next to her while watching their friend who was like a sister to them pace across the room.

" I'm sorry. I-I'm just nervous. and worried. like, what if something happens? what if something happens with me while I'm there?" marley starts to freak out.

cole, who was sitting at her desk chair, stood up and walked over to her, putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing and he was so thankful that they weren't like will and stella in the movie so that he was able to hold her. " babe, calm down. you got this. everything will go perfectly fine-"

" besides, everyone loves you!" kj interrupted with a smile on his face. marley sent him a small smile although cole glared at him for interrupting. " sorry." kj mumbles." someone's grumpy."

rolling his eyes, cole looked back at marley and smiled. " I promise you, you're gonna be okay. just like kj said, everyone does love you. and if anything goes wrong you'll have the some of the riverdale family, your family, and not to mention the five feet apart family to back you up and protect you so don't worry. "

he leans forward and places a kiss on her forehead hoping it would calm her down some and that seemed to work since he saw her take a deep breath with closed eyes. " okay."

lili smiles. " now, don't get me wrong, you guys are cute and everything but seriously, I am so single. I need a boyfriend. " she says and camila laughs then high fives her. " single ladies!" the two cheers and the other three laughed at them.

" well, we gotta go get ready, but I will come back before so I can arrive with you okay?" cole tells marley.

she nods. " yeah, thank you." she stands on her tip toes and kisses his cheek.

he smiles. " you're welcome."

soon cole and kj left while lili and camila stayed to help marley figure out what she was going to wear at the premiere and help with her makeup. her older sister gracie, even came over so she could get ready along with them.

after deciding what would look best, lili got started on doing marley's make up as camila did marley's hair and since lili and camila already had their hair and makeup done, gracie started working on hers while they helped marley out.

lili and camila brought everything they would need, including their own dresses they were planning on wearing so they could stay and help marley out.

after what felt like hours, marley was finally done, even dressed as well.

she was standing in front of a full-length mirror, smiling at she looked at how she looked. she had on a pink romper, a very light shade of pink almost white colored heels, and her hair was pulled up in a nice high ponytail.

" wow." she breathed, in awe of how she looked.

lili and camila moved over so they were standing on either side of marley and smiled as they looked at the mirror. they were also in their dresses and ready to go for the night. gracie was also done with everything and dressed so she moved over to stand near lili as she smiled at her younger sister.

" you look absolutely stunning mars." lili finally broke the silence. camila and gracie nodded in agreement. " I couldn't agree more."

suddenly there was a knock on the door. " you girls done yet?" a voice was heard outside of the room.

" yeah, you can come in grant." camila said and the door open revealing grant in a tux. he smiled as he walked in.

" you four look amazing." he complimented them.

" well, aren't you the sweetest." lili said. " this will be one of the few times you hear him say that. treasure it." gracie jokes and the four girls share a laugh as grant playfully glares at gracie.

marley chuckled. " can we go and get this over with?" she asks.

grant smiles at her and nods. " the limo is waiting outside."

" I think that's his way of telling us to hurry up." camila says and the four of them laugh as grant rolls his eyes. " hardy har har. very fun. now, hurry up."

lili, camila, and gracie get their bags and heads to the door as marley goes over and grabs the movable nasal cannula bag after grabbing her phone she walks over to the door seeing grant was waiting for her but the other three had linked arms and walked off to the limo. she was glad that the bag looked like a purse but she still hated that she had to take it with her.

grant smiles at her and offers his arm to her. " shall we?"

she smiles and loops her arm through his. " we shall." she says dramatically and he laughs as they walk out of the room and towards the limo outside.

once they get to the premiere they are greeted with camera flashes, screams of fans and just multiple noises, everything happening all at once and marley felt a bit overwhelmed.

she smiles as she steps out of the limo and onto the red carpet, surprisingly being greeted by cole who smiled at her and offered her his hand.

" five feet apart. you in?" he smirked.

marley couldn't help but blush and she raised an eyebrow at him while taking his hand. " are you copying the script?"

cole gently tugged her forward, and marley wasn't complaining as he kissed her forehead. " do you think it's cute?" yup, he was definitely saying some lines from the script, and it wasn't even in order, but she didn't care.

she still grinned. " everything about you is cute." marley stood on her tip toes, and kissed his lips, ignoring the cheers from everyone and the flashes of light from cameras.

" alright, alright. settle down now kids. the movie is gonna start. out of my way." grant says and pushes marley and cole apart and walks down the carpet towards the theater.

they laugh. " he's right, we better go." marley closes the limo door seeing that grant forgot to close it. cole nods and the two starts walking towards the theater while holding hands excited to see how the beautiful movie they created would look being finished.

A / N I apologize for the short chapter but at least marley and cole are v cute in this one and there is actually lili, cami, kj, gracie and grant in this chapter so yay me ! updates will probably get slow since I start my first day of senior year of high school on thursday but thank you all for reading, seriously love you all <3