Freddie Mercury imagine #1 part 2

-

When you arrive home you go straight to bed. But realizing that the scratch from Delilah is now aching. You were scared you will get rabbis. It's not Freddie to blame. You couldn't sleep for the night because of the scratch. Your house is only small, your not that kind of a rich person, unlike Freddie, his house is big, he's rich of course. He's a frontman of a band. It's easy to get through your house. Brian laughs a lot on how he falls when he goes through a short hallway. You have a lot of things in your house, but despite how your house is small, you had to squeeze things in there. You ran downstairs and you fell down the little hallway. Brian was right. And whenever Roger came over, he would complain like a little child. You slowly walked to the couch nearby the telephone. And you layed down there.
You thought to yourself:
I need to tell Freddie... I think I have rabbis. He needs his cat clean or something... I'm not a cat owner.
You got the small paper from your pocket. You dialed his number on the telephone. And Roger answered.
'Uh hello? Roger Taylor here. Who is it?' Rogers voice muffles through the blasting music. 'It's Y/N. I'm looking for Freddie.' You say loudly so he can hear you. 'What?? Your Looking for Freddie??? I can't hear you. Oh Freddie---- **long beep**' Roger says loudly as the call was cut off by a beep.
'Roger??? Rog--- Nooo!!!' You shout.
'I need to go there... But I have no car!!' You whimper. 'Screw It' You get up from the couch and bust through the front door. You limp as you walk to his house. It's a little far from your house. You have a brother 9 years younger than you. As you limp you see Freddie pass by with his car. He stops when he spots you. You stop when you see him. He rolls down his window. 'I was just about to pick you up to bring you to a doctor' He reaches out for me. He gets out from his car and he sits me down beside him in his car. 'Thank You.' You smile and face him. 'Oh Darling.. Your brother came to me and told me that I needed to pick you up' He turns to the hospital. 'Wait What? My brother came to your party?' You raise your eyebrows. 'Oh um yes he always goes' He parks the car. 'Anyways were here. Can you walk?' He holds my hand.
'Not Really' You look at your feet. 'I can carry you' He says as my head shoots up. 'Are you that strong' I laugh. He gets out of the car without saying a word. Then he opens my passenger door then he carries me. 'Ahh!' You scream. 'Wow your strong' You blush.
We arrive at the lobby. 'Why do you come here--- Oh My God!!! Freddie Mercury!!!' The girl at the counter squeals. 'She has rabbis' Freddie points at you. 'Ah yes ok' The girl says.

'Name?' The Girl says. 'Y/N' Freddie says. 'Ok Please take a seat' The girl points at a chair. Freddie sits me down.
'Your on your own now' Freddie holds your hand. 'Good night honey' Freddie strokes your cheek. He walks out. 'Y/N' The nurse calls out. You get up and limp to the doctors room.

After a few minutes
You finished the check up. And it seems that your fine. You limp out of the hospital and you see Freddie's car parked there. You limp to Freddie's car but you don't see him there. You look around, and you see Freddie talking to some people while smoking. 'Freddie!' You call him. 'Ah Yes ok' Freddie sprays himself with cologne.

//hey folks. I'm so used to doing stories.. I'm so bad at these Imagines sorry//