Freddie Mercury imagine #2

//60s or I think 70s idk imagine//

Tim Staffell had just left Smile. You've heard that Smile has found a new frontman. And you've heard that the new frontman changed the band name to Queen. 'Our new frontman, Farrokh Bulsara or can I say Freddie Mercury!' They announce. Hmm so farrokh huh? 'John Deacon found for bassist' They also announce. A bassist too huh? You were dying to meet Queen. One day you felt stressed, so you decided to go to the bar. You didn't order anything yet. You sat at the counter if the bar. And see someone sitting beside you. His back is facing you. But he has pure black and long hair. He's thin... Wait... this looks like Farrokh. He faces you. Its Farrokh!!!!  'Farrokh Bulsara Right?' You smile and point at him. 'Yes.. um call me Freddie Mercury darling' Farrokh says, or may I say Freddie. 'Your quite a gorgeous man/woman, let me get you a drink' He turns to the counter. Im starting to like Freddie... 'here you go darling' he gives me my drink. 'T-thank you' You blush. 'Hey umm...' You say. 'M'hmm?' He slurps his drink. 'May I get your tel. number...' you look at the ground. 'Of Course!' He gets a pen and writes it down. 'And... can you sign my autograph' You blush. 'Oh Of Course!' He signs it. Then some strippers come near Freddie. 'Can you sign me?' The girl stripper blushes. 'Which part darling' He grabs his pen.
Which Part??? 'My ass please' The girl says. They're fucking showing they're assholes to Freddie... Well they are strippers. Freddie signs her ass, he rubs his arm on her ass and slaps it. Oh that must feel good. Especially by Freddie. Well you didn't witness that yet....
'Umm your gay?' You ask. 'Uhhh yes? well I am both straight and gay... so.' He fiddles with his thumbs. 'Oh I have to go... uh the band is calling me' He runs away. Fuck I messed up...

//Hello Folks. Hope you havin a great morning. In the Philippines its nighttime anyways bye!//