Freddie Mercury imagines #5

//80s//

'Please Mother!' You answer your mother. 'No! You will won't and will never be a songwriter! You will be an architect!' Your mother shouts at you.

'I'm already 37! I need my own space! You can't decide for me!' You shout at your mother as you slam the door.

You grumpily walk on the streets, and you spot.... is that Freddie Mercury?!?!

'Am I dreaming?' You whisper to yourself. 'No your not darling' He walks over to you, lighting a cigarette.

'Hey umm.... can you give me tips for songwriting? Because I'm writing my first album... and I need help' You nervously but shockingly say.

'Yes! Of course, here's my telephone number. Call me whenever' He gives you a small paper.

'Thank you' You blush.

The next month.... you were now writing your 4th album. You had also had duets with Freddie. So recently, you got a lot of fans.

The next week.... Freddie wasn't helping you anymore... You called him. He answered. 'What the heck?!?! Where are you?!?' You shout through the phone.

'Darling I have no-----' He gets cut off by you, 'Don't work with me anymore!' You slam the phone down. 'I don't need him anyways' You hiss at yourself

The next few months.... you have been loosing your reputation. Without Freddie... your music was supposed to be country... but instead, 3 albums you made disco.

You've been trying to call Freddie, but always no answer. You regret telling Freddie not to help you anymore.

You needed Freddie desperately. So instead, you called Brian. 'Hello?' Brian picks up. 'Uh hi. It's Y/N' You say. 'Oh hey Y/N! What do you want?' Brian says happily.

'Is Freddie in the studio right now?' You say. 'Ah yes. I'll call him' Brian says. 'Hello?' Freddie says. 'Hi Fred... its Y/N' You look at the ground. 'Now what the fuck do you want?' Freddie says a little bit aggressively. 'Freddie... please... I need you' You say desperately.

'Your the one who fucking told me to leave!' Freddie shouts. 'Freddie.... just please come back' You softly say. 'Not until Queen gets 2 more albums!' Freddie slams the phone down.

You cry at your loudest. 'Will I ever get him back?' You say as you cry. You actually had feelings for Freddie.

'I love you Freddie....' You cry.

//sup guys... sad story yeah? Anyways bye//