Epilogue

"Can you just stop sucking each others face and hand me the nails already ?" I asked Edmund and Margaux beneath me, these past few months they've been really close, Francis no longer droll over the girls in the beach and luckily Margaux is 100% single, all I can say to the both of them?, they're just the perfect couple, a couple of perverts.

We were currently fixing the house or should I say I am fixing the house alone cause my two handy helpers are helping themselves up disgustingly. We kept Xianon's and her dad's memories in here, and I decide to move out from our house and stay here for good, my parents gladly respects my decision and let me since it's just around town.

A year ago and I was already out of college so I have to fix the house immediately after the busy practicum I had as an orthopedic. After graduation I went back to Black Oak to take a break from the polluted air of the city at the same time finding myself a job or waiting for my job interview results.

Every time I take a look at the beach every sunset I can still see her standing there, like she never left. I can still picture her closing her eyes and feeling the cold breeze of the sea. She was never out of my head and heart, but now it's a little different everytime I picture Xianon's figure standing at the shore line I  imagine that she's with a little girl who looks exactly like her mom and I can't help not to smile.
Recalling those memories might hurt a little but the happiness it gives me is greater than the pain it caused.

How you accept once death is a matter of choice, you either mourn for it or use it to help you look at life in a different perspective. Xianon was right,  I can't mourn for long. Cause if I do, I can't move forward and go on with my life. Our story might end up a bit tragic but for me it upholds a lot of lessons in life. You'll never know when will your time stops, so you have to leave everyday with a little extra of everything. The pain is there to be felt, but not for you to live with but for you to learn from it and get up much stronger.
Because you're not truly living without hurting.
Feeling the pain... it makes you more human.

"Does any body here missed me?" we all turn our heads to where the familiar voice came from.

The moment I land my gaze on her standing near the house with a large bag on hand, my heart melts to where I am, seeing the familiar smile I really missed. I hurriedly get down the roof taking the ladder two steps at a time. By the time my feet landed the solid ground, I run towards her and lift her from the ground spinning her around as I heard Edmund calling Mom Melinda from the kitchen telling her Xianon's home. I slowly put her down as she wrap her arms around my neck and mine around her waist, resting our foreheads to one another, my cobalt irises to her malachite ones. As we're both smiling widely from one another, she looks healthier than the last time I saw her, her cheeks rosy and her hair so silky, inhaling her familiar smell.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hey... " she reply while playing with my hair, entwining it with her fingers.

I didn't say anything after then I longingly claimed her lips to mine, kissing her deeply. My hands travels from her waist down to her thighs, I then grab the back of her thighs lifting her as her legs automatically wraps around my waist not breaking the kiss that burns with passion. Our tongues dancing with their own rhythm while I hold her tightly in my arms not wanting to let go. We just stayed like that kissing each other hungrily when someone clears their throat. We stop to look who the person is, seeing Mom Melinda standing in front of us. Me and Xia's cheeks burns into a shade of crimson, slowly putting her down to meet her mom. Edmund whistles and wriggle his brows at me and I just bit my lower lip to fight back a laugh.

"Don't get me wrong, I really wanna have my grandchildren but I can't allow you make them in  public places." Mom glance around then shakes her head disapprovingly.

"Mom! " Xianon slaps her mom's shoulder playfully and then giving her a heart stopping hug the next second.

"I missed you so much..." she tell her mom but she was looking at me and then winked, since when did she become this naughty, I also mouted 'I miss you too' then smile widely.

"Let's all head inside." Mom Melinda said, "I prepared a snack for all of us."

"Yay! " Edmund chimes, I can't blame him the old lady do make good foods.

"Such a baby." Margaux slaps the back of his head.

"Of course. I'm your baby." he said while pouting his lips, Xia's eyes widen seeing my bestfriend and her cousin being together, is just smiled at her and turn to look at the wild couple.

"You look like a retarded fish." I butt in.

"No, he's a sexy fish." Margaux gives Edmund a look and he smirk. "He knows how to swim in my ocean alright ."

"We don't have to know that!" Xia makes a funny face and I laugh.

I walk towards Xia and take the large bag she's been carrying. She kindly smile at me and wrap her hands around my free arm, as we head to the house. The smiles and laughter never dies until the late evening and I won't deny it I hope times like this lasts... Xia's not completely healed yet but she's taking her daily medication and weekly check ups. Though the fear of losing her too one day still creeps somewhere inside my head, but the happiness I'm feeling now having her with me again is much greater than that. I don't wanna think about it for now. We may had lost our first child but that doesn't mean I can't make it up one day and be a good father of Xianon's kids...

Cause one thing I'm certain of Xia will be the one I will marry.

END.

Yaaaay!!!! Confetti everywhere!!!

I can't help but to feel proud of myself, I just finish my first book!!!

To those who's reading this
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS *Muwaaaah! *