My girlfriend

Narrator's POV

Keifer woke up to Mackie making food in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." He said quietly,

"Morning.." mackie smiles,

Keifer notices his swollen eyes.

"Are you okay?" Keifer asked

"Oh.. yeah I'm okay." Mackie answered weakly.

"If you need to talk..." keifer starts,

"I'll come to you guys. I know." Mackie starts.

"Listen...We haven't been in good terms lately but I hope you know I still care for you.." keifer says, "I might have Ally now but I love both you and Francis both the same." He finishes,

Mackie smiles and nods at his friend, keifer smiles back and leaves the kitchen.

"You might love me.. but not in the way I want you to." Mackie whispers to himself.

A few hours later.

"Hey guys," Keifer says, entering in the room.

Francis and Mackie look up from their phones and greet Keifer.

"You okay now mack?" Keifer whispers,

Mackie nods.

"that's good." Keifer smiles. Mackie blushes and tried to hide it.

"I thought you were coming home late?" Francis asks, saving Mackie. Mackie gets up and makes his way towards the washroom:

"Well I was but I figured she could meet you guys.." keifer started, scratching the back of his neck.

Francis raised his eyebrows and Mackie stopped in his tracks and drops his phone.

The drop caused Francis and Keifer to look over at him,

"What's wrong Mackie?" Keifer asks heading over to him.

"No,nothing." Mackie insisted.

"....okay." Keifer says backing away.

"So what do you mean? She isn't like in front of the door is she?" Francis asked.

"No.. but she is downstairs." Keifer says,

"You should tell us these things earlier, Keif." Francis starts,

"I know but she just wanted to meet you guys." Keifer says,

"So it wasn't you that wanted us to meet and get to know her?" Mackie says quietly.

"Well.. uh- I also-.." keifer says, but Mackie shakes his head.

"Never mind. It's fine. How about you Frans?" Mackie says,

"Yeah." Francis says looking at his phone.

"You guys don't need to force yourselves.." Keifer says quietly,

"We're not. It's fine Keifer." Mackie says,

"Okay. I'll bring her up." Keifer says heading out the door.

"Why did you agree?" Francis says,

"Because." Mackie answers.

"You're just hurting yourself." Francis whispers.

"Maybe this way I can stop feeling this way." Mackie says.

"That's dumb, mack." Francis says.

"I just want to go home. To Esang.. so this feeling... goes away." Mackie whispers.

"I don't think it will." Francis says, "you can pray and hope it goes away, but it won't.. just admit it and maybe you can get over him." Francis says.

"What am I suppose to admit, Francis?" Mackie says, "that this feeling exists? Even though it isn't suppose to? Not because of genders but because of who he is. He's our best friend. He's our brother. I didn't want to feel this way but When Ally came into the picture and I see him desperately trying to love and be loved, I wished it was me. I wished he was spending all that energy ON ME. I can't admit it Francis, I don't want to. If I do I'll get swayed by my emotions. He'll start to notice, and if he does-...." he pauses.

"I'm scared because he might pull away. I'm scared these feelings will scare him away, I don't want that. I want to be with you guys, by his side forever, even if it's just as friends. So tell me Francis.. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ADMIT THAT I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND!? Not the way I love you but the way I love Esang, no.. more than how I love Esang. The thought of loosing him... is the scariest thing I have to ever deal with... Francis.. how am I suppose to admit that?" Mackie sobs.. tears dripping down his face.

The doorknob turns, and Mackie quickly wipes his face,

The door opens, revealing a girl.

"You like Keifer?" Ally asks.

———————————————————————
Authors note

Hey guyssss

I'm backkkkkkkk

Sorry for the break guys!

Anywaysssd

See y'all

Love y'all

❤️