What if (5)

Narrator's POV

"How did you know...." mackie whispers, shaking, parting from Keifer.

"I don't understand... know what?" Keifer says recovering from recent events.

And what was that!? You just kissed me! Keifer thought

"How did you know... that....-that I like.... boys..." mackie quietly asks.

Keifer stood shocked for a second, "I didn't! I didn't know!" Keifer denied, "Well.... I guess I do now..." he whispers, tracing his fingers on his lips.

"Then why did you get near me when I was asleep!? Why were you so close... I was so flustered, I didn't know what to do..." mackie explains,

"... I'm sorry.. I didn't know, I just unconsciously walked toward you.." Keifer replies.

The room became silent,

After a couple seconds,

Mackie sighed..

"I'm sorry. About hurting you, and kissing you and just being an asshole." Mackie shakes his head.

"About hurting me, it was partly my fault, but I forgive you. About being an asshole, I hope we can be fine from now on, and besides Francis told me it's just hard for you to trust people. And about the kiss.... it's okay.. I - I didn't hate it." Keifer blushed as the Mackie steps closer to him.

Keifer blushes at Mackie,

Leaning his head upward to look him in the face,

"I like you, Keifer. More than just friends. But- I don't know you. Can you let me know you? Can you let me love you." Mackie asks,

"I- I ... friends!" Keifer shouts,

"You're not interested in me?" Mackie asks,

"No- it's not that, friends, let's just be friends for now. To get to know each other...." keifer suggest, giggling hesitantly.

"Hm. Okay, but I have a crush on you. I like you. And I'll treat you that way, if it's just us, but with anyone else. Don't expect me that way," mackie warns as he grows further away from Keifer.

"And Keifer... please don't break my trust. And heart." Mackie says as he walks out the room.

——————————-
See y'all

Love y'all

❤️