Lost .

In stories, there are books on girls being bullied, ignored, and laughed at in high school. These girls are mostly really geeky, poor and will probably end up being saved by their prince who sees them for who they really are. How I wish my life was so much simpler. Where the only thing I could hope for everyday I wake up is just to find some prince that will whisk me away to some place where there are nobody that harms me and I am showered with love from every corner. But my life is not so simple.

One could only dream... 

Cassandra's POV

Open up!

No! You cannot touch me!

Oh, can't I now? Cassy baby, you should know better than to disobey. C'mon, let me help you.

No! Ahh! Help!!

Tyler's POV

I saw her again yesterday, she was selling some sad looking vegetables at the market. There's a new bruise on her left arm. I wonder what happened to her?

Cassandra's POV

 He was looking at me with a disgusted expression on his face. I tried to comfort myself by self-motivating, telling myself to NOT care as I am used to such a situation. 

It was the worst day of my life though. Charlie had forced me to go to school. He said that this will help take my mind off that tragedy. I scoffed at his impertinence by saying that I am still in a dilemma of what happened to me last summer. I told him to go fuck himself and get a life. Unfortunately, he was drunk at that time and earned another bruise on my left arm. My brother might be against sex? But he is definitely a big fan of beating people up to get them to listen to him. In the end, I agreed with going to school. Charlie was definitely excited, buying me a new purse from a crap thrift store in town and a new notebook that looks like it comes out from a thrashcan.

It's going to be a LONG year.

-Where is she? I demanded for her for two days!-

-Sire, she's nowhere to be found.-

-You idiot! What is the point of having spies when you don't even know where she is?-

Ringgg~!

-What was that?!-

-Sire, we recieved news that Miss Cassandra is living in Hawaii with a man.-

-Get her back now, hurry!-

-Immedietly, sire.- 

--So, do you like the first chapter? Comment, vote and wait for the next one! It will be here soon . (: xx Nessie--