Chapter 2: Beginning a new life

i've decied to change it so that the uchiha massacre did happen since i felt that it'll mess up the timeline to much, so basiclly itachi is in akatsuki and sasuke wants to kill him blah, blah, blah.

so yea, just think that fugaku was never in the office with the others in chapter 1.

________________________________________________________________________________

- where we left off-

finally arriving he knocked on the door

-now-

"coming," said a male voice

opening the door we now see Inoichi, " well hello naruto, come in, make your self at home"

" thank you," Naruto said and smiled then walked in.

Inoichi guided naruto over to the living room. " sit " said Inoichi and Naruto sat but before anyone could say anything they heard the front door open and close. " I'm home " yelled what sounded like a little girls voice.

and it was because a second later a blonde-haired little girl about the age of Naruto walked in the room. " daddy who's this" asked the little girl.

" ino, this is Naruto, naruto this is my daughter ino," Inoichi said happy to see his daughter.

" hello ino it's nice to meet you, I'm Naruto Uzumaki"

' he's kinda cute, hehe' Thought ino." hi naruto I'm Ino Yamanaka, what are you doing here"

" Oh, your dad invited me over for dinner with your family"

" oh ok, I was just out playing with some of my friends maybe you can come tomorrow"

' probably not a good idea ' thought naruto " um, sorry I'm doing something tomorrow"

"Oh, ok well I'm going to clean up before dinner, by daddy, by Naruto," Ino said and left

Inoichi turned to Naruto, " why didn't you say yes, she didn't do anything did she" Inoichi said fearing the worst

" no, I've seen her before when I was little but it'd be dangerous to be around anyone till I know I can protect them, with the villagers and everything. i... you know what you're a mind reader, you'd find out eventually. the truth is I know I'm the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, and I don't hate the villagers. I understand that I'm just a scapegoat for there hatred"

to say Inoichi was surprised was an understatement this 7-year-old boy had figured it out.

" how?" Inoichi asked stunned

" well it's pretty obvious

1. I'm hated, beaten and called a demon

2. I'm 7

3. the Kyuubi attacked 7 years ago, on the day I was born

4. the Kyuubi is the demon fox

so just add that all up and yea, but I'd like to ask that you don't tell anyone I know, especially Jiji, he's got enough to worry about with just everything."

"... um, yea sure I won't say or mention anything till you say, but um look I'm sorry for well everything..."

" You didn't do anything wrong so you are forgiven even though you never needed to say sorry," Naruto said smiling and Inoichi smiled back

" dinners ready" ino's mother said and then heard ino running into the kitchen.

" well let's go," Naruto said and they both walked to the dinner table.