Chapter 6

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speaking
... Narration

Tianna's POV~
After we finished practicing for the day, everyone was sitting in the lounge room watching the Cup of China short programs.

"Hey Yuri, the Cup of China is going on," I said to my twin.

"Wait, isn't the Pig in this one too?" Yuri sneered.

'That's right. In the anime, Phichit wins the China Cup. And Pig gets second so he goes onto the Rostelecom Cup. The one that my brother and I are both in.' I thought.

"Yup," I said, popping the P, "I bet he won't win first."

We watched the Cup of China Short Program and the pig surprisingly got better.

Time Skip- Next Day~
After Yuri and I took our showers after practice, we checked our phones and saw we missed the Free Skate.

'Welp, no use now since my brother will skate against the pig.'

"Oh, we missed the free skate," my brother grumbled.

"Well, here's something. The pig got second in the China Cup. You'll be meeting him in the Rostelecom Cup," I said, looking farther into the details.

"WHAT?! I have to face the Piggy in the Last Cup?" Yuri exclaimed.

"Well, yeah. But you would probably win anyways ¹родной брат. I'm going to be in the female Rostelecom Cup," I shrugged my shoulders. "And your my ² идол. No one could take that place."

I hugged my twin and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Yuri whispered into my ear, "You and ³дедушка are the only ones that I trust anyways. I don't need anyone else other than you two."

Time Skip- Rostelecom Cup~
We got off the plane and wore our disguises to hide from our fans. Just jeez, they're crazy.

"Hey Mila, we're going somewhere. We'll meet you at the hotel," my brother said, keeping his voice down.

I held my cat paw printed suitcase and held my brother's hand as we left the airport to meet someone that we dearly missed.

"Yurochka! Tia!" The person yelled, standing by his car.

"³дедушка!!!" We both shouted, jumping onto our grandfather that raised us.

We then heard a crack and then apologized since we forgot about his back problems.

We sat in our grandfather's old car and he handed us a brown bag, holding Yuri and I's favorite food that our Grandfather made, Pirozhki. We took them out and then Yuri asked Grandpa if he ever had a pork cutlet bowl. I face palmed while Grandpa asked if they were better than his Pirozhki. Then Yuri started freaking out and saying no, it just reminded him of them.

We then hung out with our grandfather for a while longer before we had to go back to the hotel we were supposed to stay at. I shared a room with Mila that was next to my brother's room that he shared with Georgi, another person that Yakov coached. Though he is definitely way to, excuse my language, damn dramatic.

We got back to the hotel and there was just drama all the way to our rooms. Yuri caused a tiny bit of it but anyways we got to our hotel rooms anyways.

Russian Dictionary~
¹родной брат = Brother
² идол = Idol
³дедушка = Grandfather or Grandpa

To Be Continued~
Date Posted: July 6th, 2019
Word Count: 546 Words