Chapter 8

Draco POV:

The week passed and Hermione was still weak. She said she was ready, but she was pale, even more tired, and she could barely move.

"Hermione." I said with a sigh. "Are you sure your ready? I mean look at you." I said.

"I'm fine." Hermione said. "Let's just go."

Harry, Ginny, and Ron had already gone with Professor McGonagal, Hermione and I were still talking it out. I had my arm around Hermione so she wouldn't fall and we were walking towards the door when a nurse came in.

"Go sit down!" She screamed. "You are in no shape to leave!"

"Excuse me." I said. "Minerva said we were to leave today."

"Excuse me Mister Malfoy." McGonagal said. "Firstly, I am Professor McGonagal to you, secondly Hermione should stay, but you may return."

"Professor she is engaged to me and pregnant with my child!" I said. "I'm not leaving her!"

"Draco." I heard my mom from behind me. "Do not use that tone and listen!"

"Thank you Narcissa." Professor McGonagal said. "You may visit whenever you like."

"Draco just go." Hermione said weakly. "I'll be fine."

I looked at Hermione to Professor McGonagal. "Whenever I like?" I said. "Even during class." I said.

"Not d-" I cut her off.

"Professor her ring tells me when she is in trouble and I have to be near her for it to stop the pain in my finger." I said.

"Draco Malfoy!" My mom shouted.

Hermione flinched and I rubbed her back. "Lower your voice." I said.

"Fine." Professor McGonagal said. "You may visit during class, but if you do anything wrong I will take away all privileges."

"Thank you." I said.

Hermione POV:

My head was hurting and I started to wobble. Draco helped me to the bed.

"Draco I will stay with Hermione." Narcissa said. "I will send owls to you and Minerva with reports."

Draco nodded his head and turned to me. "See you tomorrow." He said before kissing my forehead.

Draco and Professor McGonagal left leaving the nurse, Narcissa, and I in the room. I laid down and held my head. A second nurse came in and handed me water.

Narcissa looked at me worried. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

I couldn't respond everything went black.

Draco POV:

I was sitting at Gryffindor table eating when Professor McGonagal came running in. "DRACO!" She screamed. "Hermione. She. Passed. Out. Again."

My face dropped. "Draco?" Blaise said from behind me.

"Professor McGonagal I have to go see her!" I said standing up.

"Go." She said. "Go!"

I ran to her office and apparated to Hermione's room. I saw my mother crying. The nurses were monitoring her.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's perfectly fine..." The nurse said. "She can leave tomorrow." I could hear the confusion in her voice.

My face lit up and I hugged everyone in the room. She was okay, and I could see her happy again. McGonagal allowed me to stay at the hospital with Hermione and help her to the school.