Let me help you(smut)

Hungry. That was it. He was just hungry.

"Good morning sweetheart~" lust cooed kissing Nightmare on the forehead. He slowly opened his mouth, bringing it to the back of lusts neck. Saliva dropped down his chin. Closer. Closer. And- "brother!" Cried papyrus and lust pulled back to help him. Nightmare grumbled deep in his throat and followed lust into the kitchen, lured by the smell of cooking meat.

He sat down and lust put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. Nightmare grabbed at the food, shoving down his throat. Still hungry. He grabbed the plate next to him and smashed it into his mouth, swallowing the glass along with the food. He stared to pant as he picked the shards of glass from his hands. Lust gently took his hand, and felt nightmares forehead. He stared into his eyes, then sighed. He tugged Nightmare to follow him and went up to his room.

As lust fiddled with the key, Nightmare opened his mouth slowly, thick, black slime dripping down his sweater. He aligned he teeth to the back of lusts neck, getting closer and closer, and just about to sink into the bone.

"Come on in" lust said opening the door and Nightmare growled following reluctantly. Nightmare sat on the bed and lust got a cup of water. "Are you feeling hot?" Lust asked as slime filled nightmares eyes. "Hungry" he replied and hunched over, slime dripping to the floor. Lust pulled Nightmare around, laying on the bed and pulling him closer. He let his tongue slide over Nightmares neck, making him freeze.

Lust laid back down, staring up at Nightmare. He closed his eyes and nightmare licked his teeth. He dug his nails into lusts shouldered, biting down hard on his chest. Tentacles slowly intwined themselves around lusts bones, tearing his clothes to shreds. A long thick, tentacle slid down lusts front, started at him neck and ending at his pelvis. Lust formed his echo, and as soon as he was done, Nightmare shoved the tentacle far inside him, earning a scream.

Nightmare pulsed the tentacle inside lust, making him moan loudly as Nightmare nibbled at lusts bones, black slime dripping over him. Nightmare pulled up lust, suspending him in the air and made the tentacle thicker and thicker, until finally making it burst, leaving the creamy black liquid dripping out of lust. Nightmare grabbed him and pulled him close, tentacles surrounding them both.

Lust, still panting, pressed his forehead against nightmares, black slime engulfing the two.
__________________________
I know this is bad but it's been awhile since I've written smut so cut me some slack