Azure Guardias New Members And Extra

Jason:sooo if you play and know metal gear solid 4 then you pretty well know the special unit call frogs and no is not an army of frogs is army of soldiers with tech have nanomachines and.... All then are female yep all... Anyways I trough along with snake and the rat patrol unit it was over but during one of my missions I found an secret area an a base and turn out the was more but it was an tubes and sleep I was about to destroy the place until for some reason I didn't notice I active an button and the compute scan me well turn out thoses frog units doesn't know who the leader is and the computer was suppose to give the person who pressed the button that tittle and control soo yeah when the frogs wake up they see me as they new leader and commander but something else aside for the part I am the new leader of thoses frog units*he look one of then*

 Anyways I trough along with snake and the rat patrol unit it was over but during one of my missions I found an secret area an a base and turn out the was more but it was an tubes and sleep I was about to destroy the place until for some reason I ...

Jason:they fell an love with me yeah all the units if you wonder how many where enough to invade U. S. A, Europe and Rusia yeah all then fell love with me and I accept they feelings soo they are part of my harem jeez what turn of events oh before I forget every member look difirent but they still have the uniforms and body