16

We park at a hotel and I have no idea why. I thought we were going to my house.
"What are we doing at a hotel?" I ask.
Everyone looks at me
"We are all here for playlist Em." Dylan says
"Oh" I say.
We all walk in and go to Payton's room. But my things aren't in there, I guess I stayed in another room.
"Where is my stuff?" I ask
"Oh um it's with my things. I'll go get it." Dylan says
"Ok thank you." I say. Why were my things with Dylan? Did we share a room? Dylan leaves while me and Cynthia sit on the bed.
"Guys, lest try to get Emma's memory back. What can we show her to help her remember us." Cynthia says.
"Umm maybe we can take her out. Like to Disney world." Chase says.
"Why would that jog her memory? We didn't go there with her." Cynthia says.
"I know but I really want to go to Disney." Chase says. We all start laughing and agree to go. Me and Cynthia wear this

I'm on the right (the one with shorts) and Cynthia is on the left (the one with white jeans)

I'm on the right (the one with shorts) and Cynthia is on the left (the one with white jeans). As soon as we are dressed Dylan comes through the door with mine and his things.
"We're are you guys going?" He says
"To Disney, so get dressed quickly." I say while laughing. Once Dylan is ready we all get out of the room. Me and Cynthia walk in front of the guys. I suddenly stop walking. I remember something.
"Emma? Are you ok." Cynthia asks.
"Em?" Payton says. But I can't respond.

-flashback-
I remember looking at Dylan and his eyes were wide open looking behind me. "Dylan are you ok" I ask. I look behind me to see what he is shocked at and see Payton and Loren kissing.
-End of flashback-
I feel someone shake me which stops my flashback. It's Payton.
"Em are you ok, do we need to go back to the hospital?" He says. I look into his eyes and feel like I'm about to cry. Are him and Loren together?
"I'm fine." I say looking at the ground
"What happened. Did you remember something?" He asks
"N-no" I lie.
"Oh" he says as he takes a step back. How could I be so dumb. Of course he has a girl friend, I mean look at him! He's handsome, funny and so sweet. I guess my chances of being with him are over.
We all continue walking and we get into the car.
"Why didn't you tell me Payton had a girlfriend?" I whisper to Cynthia so no one else can hear.
"What? Did you remember something earlier Em?" She says.
"Yes. I saw Payton and Loren kissing in the hallway." I say.
"Oh Em. Payton and Loren aren't dating. That bitch kissed him because she was jealous that you were dating him." She says.
Wait me and Payton are dating? What!?
"A-are me and Payton still together?" I ask her. She nods and smiles.
I look at him and I can't believe it. Payton's mine? Why me? What do I tell him?

-time skip-
We finally get to Disney and we get in pretty quickly. We ride a bunch of roller coaster until it's 11. Dylan, Cynthia and Chase all go on one last roller coaster before leaving but Payton and I don't. We sit down on a bench and don't really talk. I decide to break the silence.
"I had fun today" I say.
He avoids looking at me but replies.
"Me too" he says.
"Payton, may I ask you something?" I say turning my whole body towards him.
"Sure" he says not moving.
"Were we... were we ever a thing?" I ask. He suddenly turns to me with wide eyes and smiles. "Y-you remember!" He says smiling so big.
"Well not exactly." I say
"What?" He says and his smile disappears.
"I-I had a flashback. It was of you and Loren kissing. So I asked Cynthia if you guys were a thing and she told my that she kissed you because she was jealous of us being together." I say looking him in the eyes.
"Em, yes, we were dating before all this but we never formally got back together." He says
"We broke up?" I ask.
"It's a long story but yes we did. But you kissed me at dunkin doughnuts and then we went to the beach and then all this happened. We only kissed, we never actually got back to together but listen to me Em. I still love you, even though you can't remember me and all of the amazing memories we've had. I will never stop loving you Em, even if you don't feel the same way." He says while taking both of my hands.
"Pay, I- I love you too." I say. And he closes the space between us. His lips are soft and sweet. I feel a big spark. I really love Payton even though I can't remember much about him. I know my love for him is real.