Chapter 1: The Protector's Arrival

Third Person POV

Ironwood: What the hell are they!

"The animals that will tear you apart if you don't let her go."

The students and professors all turned around to see a man in armor as he looked at them.

Ironwood: And who are you!

???: I'm the protector of the creatures on this island. Let the Jagras go.

Ironwood: Who are you to demand of me?

???: Oh. I know of your pathetic attempts to experiment on these animals. And all of your pathetic attempts were nothing but food for them.

Ironwood: GRR! Soldiers fire!

BOOM

The Teostra and Lunastra all exploded, killing the Atlas soldiers. This also scared the students and professors, seeing them kill without mercy. Ironwood stared in shock as he looked back at the stranger.

???: I'm going to tell you one more time. Let the Jagras go or......

Ozpin: O-O-Or what?

???: All these lovely creatures are going to have a great meal.

Team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, CVFY, and NDGO all gulped in fear.

Cardin: So. I've bet I can take them on!

The stranger in armor then waved his hand through the hair. Cardin ran at him and slammed his mace onto him. The stranger side-stepped and kicked his leg in. Cardin screamed in pain as the stranger grabbed his mace. The stranger slammed Cardin with his own mace and tossed him into the water. Cardin reached the surface as he tried to stay afloat.

Cardin: Is that all you got!

The stranger did nothing but stand there. Cardin continue staying afloat until he was forced underwater.

Jane: W-What just happened?

Suddenly Cardin was slammed against the tree as he laid there unconscious.

Ruby: H-How d-did that happened?
She asked with a hint of fear.

ROAR

The group slowly turned around and saw a creature that made their eyes widen in fear.