Chapter 4: The Past

Third Person POV

The room went silent as Y/N sat in his chair while Angel and Nergigante held Neo by the arms.

Neo: Y-Y/N?

Y/ N remained silent as he looked at Neo.

Yang: WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!
She yelled as her eyes turned red.

Y/N: Shut it. Do anything and I'll feed you to Dalamadur.

Yang looked at Y/N with anger in her eyes but was quickly shut down as she saw the seriousness in his eyes. Yang quickly backs down as Ruby held her hand.

Y/N slowly gets up and stands in front of Neo.

Y/N: Sarah. Zoe. Show them the cabins where they'll be staying at.

The two hunters nodded and took the group of students and professors away.

Ozpin: W-What are you going to do with us?
He said out of fear.

Y/N: Do anything stupid tonight and I'll kick you off this island with no way of returning alive.
He said with venom.

Sarah: Let's go.
She said with seriousness. The students and professors all followed Sarah and Zoe out of the room, leaving Neo, Angel, Nergigante, and Y/N in the room.

Neo: I-I-I thought you were dead.

Y/N: Not like you cared about me.
He responded harshly.

Neo: I-I did.

Y/N: Really now. Abandoned me when we were children. Didn't come back for me. Just left me to die in the ashes of our home. And then I find out that you're working with the men that burned our home down.
He said as he looked down on Neo.

Neo looked down as she had a tear run down her cheeks.

Y/N: And be happy I didn't send Fatalis to hunt you down. Or Black Diablos to hunt you down.
He said with venom.

Y/N: Now tell me. What the hell are you doing here.

Neo: I-I-I-I just followed them.......B-B-Because I-I-I heard of this place.
She said as she looked at Y/N with watery eyes.

Y/N: So you can exploit this place to the rest of Remnant. Do you even know what Roman Torchwick is working towards.

Neo slowly shook her heads.

Y/N: Working with Cinder. Who works with Salem.

Neo's eyes widen as she now knows who Cinder works for.

Neo: H-H-How do you know about Cinder?

Y/N: Easy really. Tried to take the monsters from this island. Injured a couple and killed one. And I left a scar.

Neo looked at her childhood friend with fear as the one she knew is long gone.

Neo: W-W-What happened to you.

Y/N: I'll tell you what happened. After you left me in the burning ashes of our village. Not only did you go with a criminal. You also worked for someone that wants to take the remains of my family. And now you followed them here. What happened to me? The monsters of this island saved me. When there was no one there, they came. And what did they do? They cared for me. Trained me. Gave me a home. And they didn't abandon me for some lowly criminal.
He said with venom.

Neo: B-B-But.

Y/N: And be happy I haven't killed you yet.
He said as he sat down on his chair.