Pondering

After I leave the dollar store, I jog to the park. I hide by the 420 tree for a little while to map out a plan.
I could go to my best friend's house, but her parents would most likely get a call from authorities.
I think about all the "Overnight In Walmart" challenge videos I've watched for fun, and then I realize what I have to do.
I have an overwhelming knowledge of how to hide in the stores because of YouTube, even with security being upped in the shops.

CRUNCH
I whip my head around, my mind spinning. My entire body freezes, and I almost piss myself.
Words cannot describe how relieved I am to see a group of teenagers with bags of weed, rather than the authorities.
My heart rate finally slows enough for me to make small talk with them.
There's a tall, lanky boy with tan skin, blond hair, and brown eyes. He reminds me of an Autumn day in the knitted sweater he sports, which is strange for the springtime.
With him are three lowly guys with eye bags for miles, the type who don't smile because it's "not manly."

However, the person who sticks out to me is the only girl of the group. She's stunning. Her sense of style is impeccable. The irises of her eyes are blacker than black, her skin white as a sheet, and her hair bleach blonde. She's so... strange, yet attractive. Not that kind of attractive, obviously, I just like to admire the beauty of other women. Goals, am I right?

The group stops to stare at me, looking me up and down.
The girl walks up to me, her combat boots crushing leaves.
Oh, so she's the leader, huh?