INTRO: DELIVERY BOY

"I can just become an exotic male stripper! I don't need a boring job," Jungkook whined, rocking back in his dining chair. He and his housemate Yoongi had been arguing over whether Jungkook should get a job or not, the younger was—obviously—on the opposing team.

"Like anyone wants to see that ass," Yoongi scoffed, "plus, you need the job experience."

"Bitch this ass is to die for! Don't come at me just cause you're built like my pinky toe."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he shifted back and forth on his feet, "seriously, insult me one more time and your ass will be on the streets tonight."

"And a bitch will still be making coin," Jungkook grinned, flinging a half-eaten chicken nugget in his housemates direction.

"If the pennies you pick up off the sidewalk count, then sure," the blonde smirked at his own remark, barely dodging the nug that had been thrown at him.

Switching places, Yoongi moved to sit as Jungkook jumped up and slammed his fists on the table, "Why do you keep playing me as if I won't beat your ass?"

The older was smug as he looked up at his friend, "Bet, you won't do shit."

"bet, i'll tell Jimin about the time you cried over how cute he was when you did edibles."

Yoongi's face visibly dropped, and he was quiet as he took a contemplative bite out of a chicken nug, "... i'll give you 24 hours to get a job."

-
A's/N
oop- this is bad but shushehe

This is 'F', 'R' stfu I told you this was great.....It was better than mine
Anygay to whoever is reading this ily💜