TRACK 3: FIRST DELIVERY

"Tae I'm hungry!" Jimin yells from Taehyung's kitchen. "Me too, I'll order a pizza?" hearing that, Jimin frantically nods his head. Taehyung grabs his phone and dials his favorite pizza place Papis Pizzeria, but before he can call he hears Jimin yell from the other room, "YOU BETTER GET ME HOT WINGS YOU DUMBASS!" taehyung takes a moment to think before yelling back "DAMN OKAY BITch,"

Once Jungkook goes back to grab the forgotten pizzas, and subsequently gets a dirty glare from Jackson—for forgetting his 'gods made flavorful pizzas'— he walks out glumly, that is, until he sees his lil' baby blue bike and quickly hops on to deliver the pizzas.

After what feels like hours to Jungkook, which was really only 45 minutes, he starts to get a bit hungry. He knows that he can't eat the pizzas he's going to deliver, but he can't get his mind off the fresh pineapple pizza strapped to the back of his bike. Jungkook being Jungkook, he decides "I'll just eat a slice and then I'll push it back together so it looks the same!" He pulls over in the middle of some neighborhood and eats a slice of pizza, which then somehow turns into two slices.

At that moment, Jungkook began to mentally panic because he had no idea how he was going to make the pizza look whole again. After spending about 20 minutes of contemplating and arguing with himself, he finally gets the pizza to look moderately normal. Now satisfied with how the pizza looks, he goes on his way to deliver the secretly eaten pizza.