Chapter 2: Transfer

Mr Roshan got promoted and transferred to Puducherry. It was a happy and sad situation. Still, after Mr Roshan got settled in Puducherry, Mrs Rohini and Ravish went to visit him and take his clothes to wash it and bring it the next week.

Ravish and Mrs Rohini went to Manakula Vinayagar temple first, then they went to Aurobindo Ashram, left their footwear outside and went inside. Ravish felt something familiar, he sat down to meditate near Annai, and his chakras started again. This time he saw something specific, his 10th Standard Public examination results in his Laptop. He got almost full marks in every subject except Tamil. And that was it, as his mother called him, he returned the chakras to their original states and went with his Mom. Ravish was in a confused state, he was not able to believe what he just saw; whether to believe it or not; Can he discuss about this to anyone? What will they think of him? All these thoughts were bursting his head.

Mr Roshan was almost the boss of his office, as Puducherry was a small Jurisdiction. He was able to get them accommodated in a 4-Star Hotel, took them to resorts, Theme Parks, but Ravish's mind was somewhere else. He was in his own Universe, still baffled on what happened with him at the Ashram. At that time, they went to a nearby Lord Shiva temple.

Ravish, still confused, was half-heartedly circumnavigating the temple. Mr Roshan called Ravish and together, the 3 started reading Sivapuranam, Thiruvasagam and other Mantras inscribed on the walls of the temple. Ravish felt his chakras once again. He completed reading them and at once, he sat there to meditate. He was accompanied by a couple of other devotees during Meditation.

Ravish saw the same scene again. He saw it clearly this time, so Ravish was sure that this is indeed future that he is seeing. He was frowning about him getting fewer marks in his favourite subject in the public exam. He came out of Meditating, sent his chakras back to rest and started walking with his Parents.

Now, he was clear, confident, but still hesitant about revealing what he saw. Still, he was sure enough to tell his parents about this, which they didn't take seriously. Ravish was OK with it, as he knew about his parents. Moreover, his mind was filled with thoughts about what he is going to do about his vision.