Orphan kid

*THE ORPHAN KID*
It feels like it was just yesterday but it was years ago when I got wounded physically and destroyed emotionally. See I don't know where to start but I sure hope I can start was my pain began.

Friday evening...na I can't tell if it was a Friday or a free day when daddy told me he was going to the farm for prayers, left behind with stepmom and stepbrother John, that evening I heard a strangers voice, walking through the corridors to check where the noise was coming from. O my I walked past John's room and shockingly saw this shirtless man through the half-closed door, holding my father's wife as if they were dancing.
I was just a kid, so to say I was just 14 years old, whiles their marriage was 8 years, shocked by this I shouted at the man "sorry sir who are you, what brings you here?!!!" I could see the shock and embarrassment they both felt. Mom in her Pyjamas held by this stranger...O my...did I just cross the line of privacy or did I just witness my father's wife commit adultery!!??...

Trust me I'm an orphan since birth raised by aunts, uncles and of course my daddy. See I'd fight a bear for him? I mean he was my mom when mom died in that labour-room, held in his arms bottle-fed and dressed by his hands, handsome tall, his cute dimples when he smiles, I mean I wish I could become the man he was.

O that was daddy back then until he met his second wife, I mean my stepmom of course when I was just six. They got married and hum I felt I had a family but little did I know they'd soon become my enemies. come back here!!!,..... I can still hear her voice echoing in my head as if it was just yesterday as I left home that evening...fleeing from that shirtless beast and shameless hore...hum...sorry excuse my language I mean my mom and her secret lover...

Tired and exhaustedly I arrived at aunts place,..shaking in fear and disbelief I told aunt" she's cheating on dad", I know she's been cheating on my brother but I fear to tell him filled with anger in her voice I could see the anger she felt for this....errr women.

Half an hour later I heard the gates, as her dog barked. aunt looks through her kitchen curtains quick go hide in one of the rooms and I hid in one of the closets in the corridor as I heard the sound of door knocks (knock knock knock knock)
who is it? she asked in her calm voice and I heard that women's voice as the sound of keys unlocked padlocks on the iron-barred doors of the kitchen...
Did our son not come by?...
Huh no, he never came by here ...Why?
My sister that our son assaulted me as he tried rapping me but please let me know if he comes by, by chance.
Ok, Sisko, I'll let you know replied aunt.

Suddenly sounds of footsteps approach the closet, as I see a shadow right in front of me, filled with fear my face folded between my legs as my arms cover my head...I'm doomed my nightmare just began in that dark closet as my heartbeat sounded the loudest!!!...
suddenly there's light, lifting my heavy head to look at aunt I saw a blare figure as her soft perfumed hands dried my eyes. Lifting me she says "I'm sorry to forgive us my son", my vision became more blare yes blurry as I felt that pain that very pain you feel in your throat when you are hurt and when your tongue feels paralyzed.

Aunt cries out loud next thing we are a choir of criers held in her arms as the corridor tiles got flooded by our teardrops and saliva....hum yeah I don't know how I fell asleep that night or how aunt changed my clothes.

Beams of light rays on my soft skin as I lift my hand to cover my aching eyes in a closed room, voices behind the closed door bouncing through to me and I hear a familiar voice " Is he in this room or the other one.?" Wait...what is...Am I dreaming or is daddy really here?. jumping out of the bedsheets, I approached an opening door and boom greeted by his brown leather boots yep those boots farmers use in the south.
Good morning daddy? his morning sounded foreign, yes I mean the tone his voice...Get ready we are going home in 30 minutes boy, I rushed
to the bathroom washed my face and then there I heard that soft angelic voice "Goodmorning supermen" right behind my back as her perfumed hands rested on my shoulders she whispered," everything will be fine, aunty loves you boy go eat your breakfast dad's waiting for you".

Dad was sited in his car parked across the road, well he was reading something when I got in the car, ignition key turned on, windows turned up, and of course, the seat belts fastened...
"Did you really do all the things I was told by your mom?" I held my piece in silence but this man was boiling up in anger so I said "No daddy I can explain" and all I could hear him say is" why you huh? Why why why you!!!? "
On a highway home, I stirred at the speedometer and trust me I saw it rising higher and higher and higher and higher. "Oh no, daddy watch out !!!" His foot on the brakes and suddenly we are on a standstill car turned off and "oh my God oh my God" is all I heard him say with heavy breathings and the poor pregnant lady we almost ran over cursing at us like" Hey flip in are you blind or are you learning to drive!!!?bla bla bla bla.
Daddy shivering and sweating no he just panicked ...
my hand on his arms calmed him down and suddenly sounds of hooters come from all over with chanted insults at us but daddy calmly askes if I'm fine and I nod my head....ignition turned on and he drives a distance away from the scene and kindly askes if I loved it at aunts place and again I nod my head," well I guess its a yes right sonny?"....