chapter 2

After finally being persuaded with chocolate to go into the stupid pool the time flew and soon an hour was up and it was time to leave. I swam to the edge unaware of what bash next had planned and clambered up the cold slippery steps and grabbed my fluffy pink towel from where bash had chucked it. I looked around surprised Sebastian wasn't trying to steal my towel yet and was turned to ice when i saw him shaking his head then speeding towards me "oh shit" i thought as i quickly registered what was about to happen and ran. Normally i didn't disobey rules but this, this was a matter off life a death.

Forgetting the risk i was taking of my dad, who owned the pool would find out and probably kill me i ran as it my life depended on it towards the changing rooms. I was almost there one more step everyone had stopped to stare at us, Bash was just that little bit faster than me and i felt his unnaturally warm arms around my petti waist, as he he lifted me and jogged to towards the pool i screamed in protested as he kissed my cheek then jumped.

"I will kill you one day Sebastian Jack Marsh, I cannot believe you would do that considering you know how strict my dad is you got us kicked out again and i doubt his going to be as forgiving again" i yelled at him. He just stood there staring at his feet shuffling pathetically before looking into my eyes and starting to protest "Lee.." he went to say but my temper was like a flame and i burned his pathetic whimpers down "Save it, Just get in the car" I growled jabbing angrily towards my beautiful Matt black Audi R8 and not even the beauty of that could cheer me up.