chapter 3

"you've crossed the line this time" i yelled angrily at him as i dropped him to his flat and waited impatiently for him to exit my car. I was then even more pissed to see his girlfriend Zoe standing there waiting for him "you ruined our day for that? For you soppy girlfriend that uses you for money" i laughed to myself i should have guessed.

"No lee its not like that let me explain.." but i had already put up with enough of his crap for the day, i pushed him out my car and just before i drove off i grabbed my necklace he'd got me for my sixtenth birthday the represent our friendship and ripped it from my neck i saw a tear form in his eye but i was to hurt to care "Keep you friendship, i thought the rule was bro's before hoes dickhead" i threw the necklace at him before driving off home.

I pulled up at my flat ten minuets later and grabbed my bag before walking towards the entrance, i quickly unlocked the doors and walked to the lift then jabbed the button waiting for it to reach the ground floor when i did i stroppily dragged myself into it and switched on my iPhone *56 missed calls from Bash" it started to ring as i shoved it into my pocket, i pulled it back out and checked the caller ID it was Sebastian of cause the adorable picture of him kissing our puppy Alec popped up and i hastily declined the call and rammed it back into my pocket i heard the satisfying ding of the lift reaching my flat and i walked out towards my flat my heeled boots clicking on the tile floor, I came to a stop at the familar door of my flat. I jammed my keys in the lock and heard my puppy come scampering towards me as i bent down so he could run into my arms, that night i laid next to Alec thinking of todays evens.